Vaping and running?

Discussion in 'Health, Safety and Vaping' started by mel_vin, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mel_vin

mel_vin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Any runners in the house? I know lung capacity gets better with time after you quit the anologs, but was curious to see if we have anyone that runs here and being a vaper, and if so what do you use PG or VG?

I recently got my VG cartos and have been slowly easing into vaping again. I had a rotten time with PG with mouth sores, dizziness and just not feeling myself but so far VG hasnt seems to effect me much.

2. rugrat1965

rugrat1965 Senior Member

I do alot of cycling and I have had great results. I use PG and VG.

3. mel_vin

mel_vin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I joined a gym back in January when I quit anologs and have built up my tolerence on the treadmill/eliptical (sp?). But since I've only really started vaping like a few days ago, I wondered about if this would effect me...

A friend of mine makes me laugh...he's mr gym head, in good shape nice muscle shapes and stuggles on the treadmill after a weekend out with the boys and a pack of smokes :p Should let him try vaping instead

4. rugrat1965

rugrat1965 Senior Member

You will continue to laugh at him for sure. LOL! I have taken 6 minutes off of my 10 mile time. I quit smoking 1 1/2 months ago and started E-Smokes 1 month ago. I can't say that I am not concerned about long term though.

5. annarita

annarita New Member

I run every couple of days for about twenty minutes. I had been a smoker for 32 years. I gave up and switched to vaping 8 days ago. Already I have found that I cough less and can run farther and faster. I think that vaping will be a life saver for me.

6. underwater goddess

underwater goddess Senior Member ECF Veteran

You all should take up freediving :) then you can keep track of the improvements in your breathhold times before and after quitting analogs ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.