• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in Australia - what should I know about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rzil

May 6, 2014
Israel
Hi Every1 ,

After very long 6 years without taking a real long vacation , I booked a flight and I'll be enjoying myself in Australia for close to 3 weeks.

My Sis is an Australian citizen so I'm all set on a place to stay , though my only issue is what do I do with vaping ?

can I vape outside?
can I bring my juices with me ? (I guess the hardware itself is not an issue , I'm concerned about the nicotine juices) , if not can any1 tell me where can I buy some good ones in Sydney ?
perhaps it would be best to call a cap after I'm there and ask to get me to a vape shop

sorry about posting the same on the general forum , just noticed that there is an Australian forum as well

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hi rzil,
You can't by nic juice anywhere in Australia, it's prohibited. I'm sure there would be no issue in you bringing some with you, I import mine from the States and have no problem with customs or delivery. If you are bringing it with you I would suggest you pack it in your bag rather than hand luggage due to the liquids rules with international flying.

Hope that helps. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
oh hi, you can order juice from the states or yaeliq or anyway but australia. it takes about 3 weeks for shipping, so either order it before you leave or take enough juice with you. contact your airline about flying with batteries, some have rules about checking in lithium batteries.

I personally don't vape were i can't smoke. someone once got fined in nsw for vaping on a train platform where smoking is banned, I'm not sure what the outcome of that was, it was about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread