Travel and Vaping Vaping in the middle east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loimm

Jan 13, 2017
Hello guys ..

This post is for people who are in the middle east.

I've read a lot of comments from people who lives in the middle east or traveling over there for business or just for discovering new country.

Am going to start the list with the list of the Arabian gulf countries that moreally friendly to vap ingredients.

Top of list is Kuwait
They have figured out vape community and legalized it so there is a lot of stors with different varieties of liqueds and mods ..etc where you get to taste what's your going to buy.

UAE (United Arab Emirates)
No stores but they have a lot of websites that offer cash on delivery

Bahrain same as emirates but with a good coustom people if I want to order online from outside the middle east I choose Bahrain.

Saudi Arabia no store and maybe the worst coustum office ever the chance that you get your international orders is very slim.. how ever there are a lot of people selling good stuff from local online stores and you choose the way tof pay cash,money transfer,visa or even some of them accepting PayPal.

If you live in any of these countries and you need some guidance to buy just contact me .

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hello guys ..

I've read a lot of comments from people who lives in the middle east or traveling over there for business or just for discovering new country.

Am going to start the list with the list of the Arabian gulf countries that moreally friendly to vap ingredients.

Top of list is Kuwait
They have figured out vape community and legalized it so there is a lot of stors with different varieties of liqueds and mods ..etc where you get to taste what's your going to buy.

Bahrain same as emirates but with a good coustom people if I want to order online from outside the middle east I choose Bahrain.

Saudi Arabia no store and maybe the worst coustum office ever the chance that you get your international orders is very slim.. how ever there are a lot of people selling good stuff from local online stores and you choose the way tof pay cash,money transfer,visa or even some of them accepting PayPal.

If you live in any of these countries and you need some guidance to buy just contact me .
Thanks for that iinfo. I'm curious about how vaping is treated in different places in the world.

Nathan19

Feb 6, 2017
Hello guys ..

Top of list is Kuwait

Hiya bro im currently in saudi arabia... there are lots of people selling ecig and liquids here. There is also a distributor of nasty e juice here.

Loimm

Jan 13, 2017
These photos were taken from one of the best stors that only selling vape stuff it called jawi you should Chek there website: أهلا بكم في جوّي

Attachments

• 20170203_200608_640x360.jpg
    20170203_200608_640x360.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 20170203_200555_640x360.jpg
    20170203_200555_640x360.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 20170203_200604_640x360.jpg
    20170203_200604_640x360.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.