Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
Vapor Punch is starting its first contest, which will be on and exclusively on ECF and is exclusively for it's members. On Vapor PunchVapor Punch one of the product pages is titled "Fruits Around the World" that features my line of juices that are geographically themed. For example Thailicious is a flavor that contains mixture of fruits from Thailand. I had a lot of fun coming up with these flavors, and trying to give them all catchy names. I'd like for there to be a lot more flavors in this line of juice, but I am running out of ideas. So...

For the contest I would like help coming up with a new flavor that falls under this theme. Something with a catchy name that implies a specific location and a list of fruits associated with it. (Ex: Brazil thrill - Passion fruit, Guava, and Pineapple).

Although i'll be looking for feedback on all the entries.The winner and runner up will be judged by myself and will be based upon if the fruits sound like a good mix as well as how catch the name is. The runner up will recieve a 15ml bottle of juice (any flavor) and a bottle of the new contest winning flavor. First place will get two 15ml bottles (of any flavor) and a bottle of their own prize winning flavor.

Rules:
1 - One entry per person.
2 - Keep it PG. <- PG! get it? :p
3 - Be respectful to others entries.

The contest begins today and will end on the 18th, I hope to see lots of entries :).

Last edited:

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Down Under Thunder-mango, lychee, rambutan, mangosteen, papaya, banana, sweet pineapple, lime, pumelo, jackfruit, mamey and black sapote, abiu, carambola, graviola, passionfruit, pitaya, sapodilla, star apple, vanilla

do I have to make the combo LOL if so I will come back and edit this post but that is a list of tropical fruits found in Australia

I suppose you could even do Down Under Thunder Punch

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Down Under Thunder-mango, lychee, rambutan, mangosteen, papaya, banana, sweet pineapple, lime, pumelo, jackfruit, mamey and black sapote, abiu, carambola, graviola, passionfruit, pitaya, sapodilla, star apple, vanilla

do I have to make the combo LOL if so I will come back and edit this post but that is a list of tropical fruits found in Australia

Yes Renegayde... can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
Thanks guys im loving the enthusiasm :)!

Great minds think alike? Down Under Thunder . Unfortunately that one is taken :D, if you'd like to give it another shot il definitely accept another entry from you. And I think I will have you guys do make the combo. the flavors off that list you think would work will together for instance: down under thunder - mango, lychee, pineapple, lime

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
Brazilian Banana

Some kind of banana flavor ejuice. Maybe a banana split flavor ejuice?

Thanks for the contest!

Thank you for entering :). I actually just finished a flavor that im waiting on the labels for called Brazilian Thrill which is banana, passion fruit, guava, and pineapple.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Thanks guys im loving the enthusiasm :)!

Great minds think alike? Down Under Thunder . Unfortunately that one is taken :D, if you'd like to give it another shot il definitely accept another entry from you. And I think I will have you guys do make the combo. the flavors off that list you think would work will together for instance: down under thunder - mango, lychee, pineapple, lime

well dang....I even did I google search for it before I posted it.....now I guess I know why it sounded familiar.....let me try to think of another one now

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I honestly do not vape any Food/Fruit Flavors or those that even might have any Sugar/Sugar Substitutes, but offer this option to "You" . . .

Icelantic Berry Breeze = Red Current/Gooseberry/Cranberry mix with Menthol and Kolada added to give it the cooling effect of being in Iceland where these fruits grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread