Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
I honestly do not vape any Food/Fruit Flavors or those that even might have any Sugar/Sugar Substitutes, but offer this option to "You" . . .

Icelantic Berry Breeze = Red Current/Gooseberry/Cranberry mix with Menthol and Kolada added to give it the cooling effect of being in Iceland where these fruits grow.

Well for not vaping fruit flavors that sounds pretty delicious :). I'm curious does this just limit you to tobacco flavors? I was thinking about and i cant think of flavors that dont fall into this category other than tobacco flavors or tobacco alkaloid juices.

no doubt not sure how a winner is going to be picked since just about every suggestion so far sounds good LOL

Yeah im starting to feel the same way. A lot of these flavors sounds awesome I might end up having to do something like pick my 3 favorite than have a vote.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well for not vaping fruit flavors that sounds pretty delicious :). I'm curious does this just limit you to tobacco flavors? I was thinking about and i cant think of flavors that dont fall into this category other than tobacco flavors or tobacco alkaloid juices.

I do stay with mainly Tobaccos pretty much, however there are very few I will get - since there are a lot I cannot stomach either - TOO SWEET or NUTTY or have NO TASTE AT ALL . . .

AND - While I am still looking for a very specific "True Menthol Tobacco" to become "My" ADV - I have found a couple of other vendors that modify their "E-Liquids" flavors for "Me" a little and there are 3 Flavors that I like that do not make "Me" feel sick that I can add "Menthol Crystal Liquid" and "Kolada" to - too . . . I also am using a couple of NET's and WTA, just haven't got the hang of them yet . . . :facepalm:

NOW - Don't get "Me" wrong I will still try some other flavors in the hope that I will like them (I'm Stubborn - Not a Total Flake & Pig Headed) , especially if there are no additional Sugar/Sugar Substitutes added to them (I am a Diabetic and avoid these for a number of reasons as I do Food/Bakery Flavors too), however it has yet to work out in "My" favor yet . . . :(

AND - Most of the flavors I have tried do not have any taste to them for "Me" or if I can taste them they are sicking sweet, especially - IMO - a lot of the so called menthols that are minty/candy/toothpaste tasting to "Me" . . . NOT NICE or GOOD ! ! ! :evil:

Not trying to be difficult - I'm just very picky for what I am looking for . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
Keep the names coming guys! I really appreciate all the participation! I'm liking the sound of alot of these. We're getting so many I'm starting the think I might just have to put them all into a list and randomly generate some winners.

I do stay with mainly Tobaccos pretty much, however there are very few I will get - since there are a lot I cannot stomach either - TOO SWEET or NUTTY or have NO TASTE AT ALL . . .

AND - While I am still looking for a very specific "True Menthol Tobacco" to become "My" ADV - I have found a couple of other vendors that modify their "E-Liquids" flavors for "Me" a little and there are 3 Flavors that I like that do not make "Me" feel sick that I can add "Menthol Crystal Liquid" and "Kolada" to - too . . . I also am using a couple of NET's and WTA, just haven't got the hang of them yet . . . :facepalm:

NOW - Don't get "Me" wrong I will still try some other flavors in the hope that I will like them (I'm Stubborn - Not a Total Flake & Pig Headed) , especially if there are no additional Sugar/Sugar Substitutes added to them (I am a Diabetic and avoid these for a number of reasons as I do Food/Bakery Flavors too), however it has yet to work out in "My" favor yet . . . :(

AND - Most of the flavors I have tried do not have any taste to them for "Me" or if I can taste them they are sicking sweet, especially - IMO - a lot of the so called menthols that are minty/candy/toothpaste tasting to "Me" . . . NOT NICE or GOOD ! ! ! :evil:

Not trying to be difficult - I'm just very picky for what I am looking for . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Oh I don't think your being difficult. I was curious because your probably not the only person out there that feels like that, and I would like to be able to cater to as many people as possible.

As for as added sweeteners none of Vapor Punch's juice will have that. Any sweetness in the juice comes from the flavor extracts. I have found it completely unnecessary to add sweeteners like sucrolose 1. because it makes the juice FAR too sweet and 2. because I have personally found no real research on the effects of vaping such substances. As a heavy vaper myself and as a business I believe that it is of the utmost importance for people to know what they are vaping.

I did have a tobacco blend I was ready to release but one of the extracts I was using is no longer available and i haven't gotten around to working on a new one yet. I've only got one menthol flavor that I have been holding back on releasing because I personally don't like menthol so I have been trying to get opinions on it (maybe I could send you a sample for an opinion ;) ).

All that aside I would definitely be willing to work on something you'd enjoy. I guess we would just have to find a starting point. I dont know how you are on the more tart end of the spectrum but I might suggest Pomberry, it is very subtly sweet but overall almost a sour tart flavor, and it packs a wallop of throat hit. If that doesn't sound good to you shoot me a PM and we can try and figure something out :).

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
whereareu.gif

What - Nobody Has Any More Ideas . . . :blink:

freedomfighter

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
USA
Iam half Thailand my Mom from that awesome country and i was leaving there about 7 years hahaha i know thats crazy. and they have a cheap analog cigaret iam quit traditional cigaret because moving at states its make me broke thats why iam vaping now lol. anyway

How about Thai ice tea. with tea jasmine and milk with ice . or thai durian monthong i know some people didnt like it but durian is the best fruit tho . Thanks

*Jessica*

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
Waverly, Ohio, USA
Custard has been growing in popularity in the ecig world and it is my personal favorite. So....

Spanish Almond Custard Cake: vanilla custard, yellow cake and almond. I would maybe even add a little bit of cream to it, however it may not need it. This is very popular in Venezuela!

Let be think on the name some more. I'm relatively sure I can come up with a more original name :)

*Jessica*

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
Waverly, Ohio, USA
I also have a suggestion for picking a winner or winners. You could go through and pick your top ten and then have us (the ones that have posted a "concoction" ) each pick one out of those ten and see who gets the most votes out of the top ten that you picked. And obviously we couldn't vote for ourselves :) just a suggestion though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread