VaporEngine-Free iTaste V3 and E-juice giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
The wooden wide bore drip tips I made.
IMG_20140401_140047.jpg

It's my 1st Vapeaversary today. :)
1st Vapeaversary.jpg

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
Post #1 for today

I've already posted my gear - mostly use my MVP 2.0. I really need to take the time to rebuild my KFL, first try was a fail well not completely it worked but I kept getting dry hits. I think the hardest part of vaping for me is finding the best "delivery system" I've tried so many different things. I'm really hoping the KFL will be my saving grace LOL

JiNXeD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
Asheville NC

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Another day and another vaping adventure. Today I am using the little V4L 808 that I mentioned earlier and auto 808s because I gave up the Triton to my hubby. I have gotten several into vaping but he was the most difficult and still is. He decided the small batts were just too much of a pain and the same with the carts. He drives a lot with his job and was tired of dead batts and empty carts and I can understand that. Then again, when he first started, tried him on the Tritons and a tank. He sucked up juice and wanted nothing to do with that system then. Perhaps some just need that transition from cigalikes to the more complex...dunno, just know that he came to me and asked for an upgrade and it is better than him saying this doesn't work for him and that he is going back to smokes :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread