Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
They all sound yummy! :)
lol, this just came to me, two years ago I don't think I would have ever guessed I'd be this obsessed with flavors lmao, I've even tried all sorts of flavors for food I've never even tried yet lol..

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
lol, this just came to me, two years ago I don't think I would have ever guessed I'd be this obsessed with flavors lmao, I've even tried all sorts of flavors for food I've never even tried yet lol..
I know what you mean! I vape "foods" I wouldn't dare eat. vaping is my guilt-free pleasure!! :D

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca
Thanks again for all the interest, and a BIG congrats to @Asylumsix and @CountBoredom!

All Ripe Vapes is buy 2, get 1 FREE now @ www.mysticvapor.ca! (I've also been known to be very generous with my samples - just let me know which ones you want to try in the notes at checkout)

VAPE ON!

-Andrew
tumblr_n7dj8sFqqS1t4p5tno1_1280.jpg

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Thanks again for all the interest, and a BIG congrats to @Asylumsix and @CountBoredom!

All Ripe Vapes is buy 2, get 1 FREE now @ www.mysticvapor.ca! (I've also been known to be very generous with my samples - just let me know which ones you want to try in the notes at checkout)

VAPE ON!

-Andrew
tumblr_n7dj8sFqqS1t4p5tno1_1280.jpg
That's a great deal! Remember Americano's prices are in CAD so you can knock like 20% off displayed prices..

Reactions: fiKnight

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca
That's a great deal! Remember Americano's prices are in CAD so you can knock like 20% off displayed prices..

It's about 30% right now man! The shipping can be a wee bit more, but you'll still save a bunch thanks to the almighty US $!

Last edited:

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca
I know what you mean! I vape "foods" I wouldn't dare eat. Vaping is my guilt-free pleasure!! :D
I so hear ya! I vaped "lychee" (a fruit I'm somehow scared of - I think it's those meaty spikes!) - it was pretty decent!

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca
I'm REALLY into pear vapes right now. They're pretty new on the market, and when I tasted my first REALLY good one, I was (& still am) in heaven.

here it is, btw - I'm giving out samples of this like crazy because I think it's so great! Parodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread