Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Right. $500 for brushed or media blasted, $550 for painted. I've already put my deposit down on a painted one. So, at least half the pain is over with, lol.
Are they going to have the clear plate over the chip like the prototype pics? I think that looks really cool.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I think Tom said the clear plate would be an option(?). I do know he's having some plates being made for these mods but hasn't divulged the material yet. The plates are supposedly about a month away.
And thank goodness for that month 'cause the deposit hurt the wallet a lot :lol: In the end it will be totally worth it I'm sure

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
I could be happier with the insides because of the price....but it's not bad at all. The sled doesn't rip the wrappers. The outside and the performance make up for it. It feeds very well and the board compartment is well sealed, even though the heat sink is exposed. I'm very happy with it and I've always liked the sx 350 chip.
View attachment 457297

Well got mine in.. What can I say.. Regulated squonking IS the way to go!

Really classy looking with the wood. Inside ya not the most tidy and the 510 is not the best I've had, other than those it really is very very good! Love it!

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Well got mine in.. What can I say.. Regulated squonking IS the way to go!

Really classy looking with the wood. Inside ya not the most tidy and the 510 is not the best I've had, other than those it really is very very good! Love it!
I'm only now getting use to the button...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread