VaporFlask Squonker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
I dunno, I still can't stand using the REO. The button is terrible IMO.
I'm one who has to have 2 of whatever device I'm using and I just could not buy a second REO. Maybe if they were around $50-75 but not at their current price point. If anything the one I do have will be sold as soon as I come up with a replacement device.

What I have been extremely happy with is the E7. The only reason I haven't bought a second one is I'm still waiting patiently for the E8 to be released.

The E7 is hard to get as it is.. Literally waited for months b4 Herman decided he's had enough of my pestering email and gave in ..lol (nice guy btw!)
Can't imagine what I'll have to do to get the E8..
I just hope Evolve would have resolved all the quirks in the current dna40s now, the Sx350Js seems to be putting on quite a bit of pressure on them. All the better for us end users;)
I wonder if the Svapiamo Sx350J(TC) is coming? Hmmm..

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I dunno, I still can't stand using the REO. The button is terrible IMO.
I'm one who has to have 2 of whatever device I'm using and I just could not buy a second REO. Maybe if they were around $50-75 but not at their current price point. If anything the one I do have will be sold as soon as I come up with a replacement device.

What I have been extremely happy with is the E7. The only reason I haven't bought a second one is I'm still waiting patiently for the E8 to be released.
If you haven't already get one of the button covers for your Reo, it made a huge difference on mine including the contact staying cleaner longer because I could press it harder.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Reo's are built like a tank & in my opinion are extremely top quality mods! Can't wait until Saturday so I can get a Reo Woodville!!
I've got the aluminum button cover and I still hate the button.
Not a fan of the REO 510 connector either.
If I was looking for a cheap squonker then sure I'd buy a REO if it was under $75, but for what they cost I expect a lot better quality.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The E7 is hard to get as it is.. Literally waited for months b4 Herman decided he's had enough of my pestering email and gave in ..lol (nice guy btw!)
Can't imagine what I'll have to do to get the E8..
I just hope Evolve would have resolved all the quirks in the current dna40s now, the Sx350Js seems to be putting on quite a bit of pressure on them. All the better for us end users;)
I wonder if the Svapiamo Sx350J(TC) is coming? Hmmm..
Funny you mention that....I like Herman. I took a shot in the dark yesterday and I'm not looking for an E7 anymore! It should be here Friday! I'll be back in town later today....I'll let you know my opinion on the Svapiamo.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Chk out vapinart.. Seems like he's expecting some E7s... ;)
Actually, I got mine today, along with a Svapiamo sx350 wooden Squonker and a Chalice v3. The Sunbox E7 is Amazing as is the Svapiamo. Both are excellent devices! The Chalice is a nice atty but I need to get use to it. Tighter airflow than I prefer but great flavor. With the regulated squonkers, it's pretty good because I can build a 1.2 ohm coil and just work the watts but the airflow....just not really diggin the airflow!
Anyway, here's the current bottom feeder family with the exception of a Tmod customs that is currently in transit.
bottom feeders.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I could be happier with the insides because of the price....but it's not bad at all. The sled doesn't rip the wrappers. The outside and the performance make up for it. It feeds very well and the board compartment is well sealed, even though the heat sink is exposed. I'm very happy with it and I've always liked the sx 350 chip.
svapiamo.jpg

How do the internals of the Svapiamo look? I used to own an earlier version and it looked like a drunk monkey had assembled it. It also trashed battery wrappers. I loved the way it felt in hand and it vaped nicely but I just couldn't get over the shoddy looking build quality.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Thanks! It looks better than the one I had. On one hand, they aren't *that* expensive but certainly expensive enough that I'd expect a tidier job.
I agree 100%. The exterior woodwork is flawless and I really like the finish...not too glossy not too oily. It feels and vapes fantastic. But the inside lacks a touch of class. I'm just glad I need to open it up to be let down!

I guess the same monkey assembled it, but he did it before cocktail hour.:lol:

Reactions: inswva

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
Gratz on the nice score! The E7 is an awesome device. It's a little big but I'm getting used to it. It's hardly left my hand since I got it.
My EDC now has become the E7 with a Viper and my reg Flask with a 22mm HF dripper.

Did you see the pic on the VF FB group with juice coming out of the USB port? :facepalm:

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Gratz on the nice score! The E7 is an awesome device. It's a little big but I'm getting used to it. It's hardly left my hand since I got it.
My EDC now has become the E7 with a Viper and my reg Flask with a 22mm HF dripper.

Did you see the pic on the VF FB group with juice coming out of the USB port? :facepalm:
Ha....mine had the same problem.

Reactions: jrs99

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Actually, I got mine today, along with a Svapiamo sx350 wooden Squonker and a Chalice v3. The Sunbox E7 is Amazing as is the Svapiamo. Both are excellent devices! The Chalice is a nice atty but I need to get use to it. Tighter airflow than I prefer but great flavor. With the regulated squonkers, it's pretty good because I can build a 1.2 ohm coil and just work the watts but the airflow....just not really diggin the airflow!
Anyway, here's the current bottom feeder family with the exception of a Tmod customs that is currently in transit. View attachment 457241

Nice nice!

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Anyway, here's the current bottom feeder family with the exception of a Tmod customs that is currently in transit. View attachment 457241

Hi
You mentioned the Tmod customs.. Mech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread