1. Hi Guest,

Many thanks for signing up to ECF.

Until you have made your first 5 posts, you can only start new threads in the new members forum. It's nothing personal, just the best way we've found to stop spammers!

Various Cartomizer Ohm ratings.

Discussion in 'Joye 510' started by vapin_2tha_max, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vapin_2tha_max

vapin_2tha_max Super Member Verified Member

I looked around the forum for info and didn't see much in the way of ohm ratings. I particularly use the litecig SLB cartomizers. From what I have found, the Boge are the silver thread ones and the SLB are the gold thread. Unfortunately I dont have a meter to check but I'm sure everybody wants to know. Could anybody who has tested these please submit their findings here. Thanks in advance. :)

2. tardcore

tardcore Senior Member Verified Member

i have some of the silver ones here with me now (liquidxpress) and some of the SLBs from litecig should be here tomorrow. i'll let you know what i find out :)

3. vapin_2tha_max

vapin_2tha_max Super Member Verified Member

I CANNOT believe nobody has responded except for you. In other threads I saw this question asked but no definite answers. I'm particularly curious to know about the SLB's from litecig, as that is where I order them from. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Please do post your findings. Thanks!

4. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member

Ok so I am new to the whole multimeter reading thing but I have the silver threaded hard tip 510 cartos from eastmall and they read 3.5 ohms. If this sounds really goofy , I could be reading it wrong but hubby was watching me LOL .

5. mwa102464

mwa102464 ECF Guru

I think EM are 3ohm, did you deduct .5 on your meter for its ohm

6. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member

Nope sure didn't

7. BobW

BobW Senior Member

2.9 ohm Boge Silver thread from Vaporflow. These are blanks no liquid.

8. Dubs58

Dubs58 Senior Member

I dont understand..why deduct .5 ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.