Vendor Eliquid Clone Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm not sure if there's a thread in here yet but if so, I apologize. I thought it would be nice to see some clones posted of your favorite vendors eliquids. I hope they don't mind. Lol. I will start it off with one that I love; Jet Fuels Papi Churro. I do an 80/20 VG/PG using 15% Flavorwest Cinnamon Roll and 5% Flavorwest Cinnamon Churro. It's real good. If you use a higher PG you might need to adjust the amount of flavoring. Just a nice not too overpowering cinnamon with that bread background. :)

Do any of the rest of you have a clone you want to share?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I found this thread because i too love Papi Churro.. Jet Fuel. I like to add a bit of good Apple to it (10-20%).

Thanks loads for the recipe… i never used FW yet though… how does it compare to JF PChurro? I've tried another vendors Churro and not close. Also I heard that Jet Fuel changed their recipe and its not the same :(

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I found this thread because i too love Papi Churro.. Jet Fuel. I like to add a bit of good Apple to it (10-20%).

Thanks loads for the recipe… i never used FW yet though… how does it compare to JF PChurro? I've tried another vendors Churro and not close. Also I heard that Jet Fuel changed their recipe and its not the same :(

It's very similar to JF's Papi Churro to me. Enough to satisfy me at least and not keep having to buy JF's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread