Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
So out of respect, I've got to give a plug for this company. I'm always searching for budget friendly juices to run in my lower resistance higher power atties and devices. I forgot were I came across them, but decided to give them a try since the prices are very reasonable. They have a very nice selection of sample size for very competitive prices. At the time I ordered 3 30 ML bottles for 20 bucks, plus a another 3 for shipping. Apparently I wasnt paying attention because I also qualified for a free 100 ml bottle as well. Well the guys over there included a random bottle in my nic level and vg preference. So well done on them. Apparently I was supposed to get priority shipping as opposed to the option I took, so something to keep in mind should you decide to order. So 190 ml's for 23 shipped, and the shipping was pretty quick (5 days I think, I ordered last week and it arrived this afternoon). Probably not as competitive as DIY but definitely amongst the least expensive juices I've tried.

Now for the important bits. The flavor. I'm not going to rant and rave about it. I tried them all FOOB on my alien coils, and they were all extremely vapable. I got Razzle, Strawberry milkshake, Strawnana cream, and banana cream pie. Are they the best I've had? No..but they were all tasty right off the bat. The razzle has a bit of sharpness, I think from the raspberry (I've found raspberry flavorings to be sharp.) It could also be from the quality of nicotine they use, I'm not 100%. Left the top open to steep over night and into the drawer it goes for a week or two to revisit. Im currently vaping the Strawnana cream on a .24 fused coil. The flavors are a bit muted on this one, and it would also benefit from steeping, which Im not bothering with at the moment. The other two I only sampled quickly, but both were fairly smooth (leading me to believe the sharpness came from the raspberry flavoring and not the nicotine).

So, speaking as someone who favors high VG, very smooth vapes (less throat hit the better for me), this budget option, and the customer service would definitely get me to order again. Its nice to have somethng on the less expensive side to hurl some clouds with and not worry to much about burning through a ton of juice. They did me a solid, so I gotta pass along the word. Give em a shot.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've been ordering from them for a few months now and have been enjoying everything I've ordered. I also wrote up my opinions of the flavors I've tried here: Verde Valley Vapes

I haven't had a chance to order the newest in their line which they added this past month, but looking forward to them. My initial favorites include Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Custard, Raspberry Custard and the Banana Cream Pie (one of the best real banana flavors I've had the pleasure of vaping). The quality far exceeds the prices and deals, and I've gone back for seconds ;)

I will be placing a new order soon for the newly released flavors. It's good to see others discovering them as well.

Road King

ECF Veteran
I started out with one of their 15-flavor sample packs last year. Incredible value for the price.
I've since reordered 3 times & really like the Blueberry Custard, Fuzzy Ta Tas & Vanilla Cream Custard. They've since started adding optional flavor shots, which I thought the custards could use. As far as budget companies go, they along with ITC are about the best I've found. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Carmmond

Feb 3, 2016
did my first order on Easter ....ordered a 3 100ml sample pack for $40 and there was a coupon code for 2X the free 100ml....500ml of liquid for $47..... if it s just OK thats a hell of a deal
They have the same deal today I see for Aprils fools day:headbang:

I just got my order from them yesterday from the Easter sale and tried the BCPie. It was so good I hit it like a madman on my Dripper last night. I hit it so hard I woke up with a nic headache:D

Swampus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2016
Nature Coast, FL
2 thumbs up for Verde Valley... everything I have tried so far has been Great..smooth and nice flavor (not strong)..I get the 40/60 pg/vg 12mg for tanks.
They have the X2 free 100mls today (which is a great deal) or 20% off order.
If you placed an order, but it has not shipped yet, they say to e-mail them and they will honor the sale.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I received my last order within 2 days :thumb:

I missed the coupon for 2X the 100mls promo :-x (with it, I could have sampled nearly all of the new flavors) :cry:

But what I did get smells really good while it's steeping for a week. :sleep: I will be trying them this weekend and looking forward to it. Now the questions is: which 3 of the five to try out first...:w00t:

Reactions: Swampus

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've really been enjoying the new flavors, with Tricky Rabbit and Mandarin Cream wining out over Strawnana Cream.

Strawnana Cream is just kinda "meh." Could be creamier and a tad sweeter. It's a casual flavor, but just doesn't wow me.

Tricky Rabbit is great, but it isn't really Trix cereal. Like their Krunchy Berries, it a mock cereal consisting of real fruit flavors mixed in with graham cracker and a splash of milky goodness.

I'll update my post in the General Eliquid reviews thread next week with more descriptive musings. But so far, their new line of flavors are working out pretty good.

Reactions: Swampus

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Because of this thread, I thought would would give Verde Valley Vapes a try. I ordered last night at 10pm, and I have already received my confirmation of shipment (with tracking number) this morning. According to USPS tracking, it will be delivered tomorrow. Thanks guys! So far.....I'm impressed! :thumbs:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
did my first order on Easter ....ordered a 3 100ml sample pack for $40 and there was a coupon code for 2X the free 100ml....500ml of liquid for $47..... if it s just OK thats a hell of a deal
darn near as cheap as diy,,,,,,,,,,,and they do the work and send it to you. i am real hit and miss in my diy......i am going to order from them soon. if its as good as everyone says,,,,,,,my diy days will be nearly gone.

Reactions: Road King

deucesjack

Account closed on request
Oct 28, 2015
How are the custards? I noticed most of there juices are clear. Kinda strange.
Their custards are good. They're clear because most of the time they are fresh. Here's a shot of my Raspberry Custard after about 4 months. Like most great juices they get darker and better with age. When I order more custard I will definitely get a flavor shot. I do sub ohm and I find the flavors a little on the light side.

3988b9e689f1b139b1671cced7562b34.jpg

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread