Verde Valley Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Thanks for the heads up I bought the Blueberry and Kiwi Strawberry for $26 plus shipping. Got free Mucho Mango, Razzled and Fuzzy Tatas.

I sure hope the cream is very light and/or they offered a plain mango.
Their creams tend to be on the lighter side,which I like. I love their custards too, it's not that heavy custard, well balanced and let the fruit shine through.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
The kiwi strawberry smells killer....The others are a little more faint. Fuzzy Tatas has a slight "off smell" but its just the watermelon. I get that from pretty much any water melon liquid even if it tastes fine.

Hard to beat 430ml of liquid for $26 plus shipping. Best i can do locally is about $25/130ml and flavor selection is very limited for that brand.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Kiwi Strawberry...Great FOOB but possibly a tad too sweet

Blueberry (single flavor) and Razzled...pretty good FOOB..Really like the raspberry flavoring they use. The blueberry is different that any ive tried before but in a good way.

Mucho Mango...Not bad FOOB but i think its going to be killer in a week or two...Im a huge fan of good mango liquid. Most taste too much like oranges to me. This one does not.

Fuzzy Tattas is the only one im not sure about. FOOB the watermelon is stronger than i prefer. Not really a big fan of melon vapes. ITC had one i did like so i tried this one since i really like peach.

Sure wish they offered a Peach/Mango or Strawberry/Mango with super light cream. Just enough to take the edge off the mango.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
VVV change the sales promotion. no more 100ml free bottle :(
I got their email too, should went a little heavier on my last order. They also got rid of their sampler bundles, kinda bummed. :( $10 for 100ml is still a good price, looking forward to see what type of sales they do going forward.

migosu

Unresolved Status
Apr 9, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread