Diamond Vapor is killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Green Envy - Amazing, very flavorful green apple/sour watermelon mix. Blue Magic - Best blue raspberry flavor on the planet, it destroys good life vapor's Razzled. Clouds of Berries - Amazing berries and cream. These juices are packed with flavor, I mean PACKED! Any more flavor and it'd probably irritate your throat and tongue, and they still manage to make it not overpowering. This juice is great, and very cheap too! you can buy 5 30ml bottle for $50. My only quabble with Diamond Vapor is they don't really make many sweet flavors, its mostly just fruit juices, but I'm telling you it doesn't get any better than this when it comes to fruit juices!

Sep 16, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Does these juices need to steep?

According to Keith the owner of Diamond Vapor his juices do not need steeping. While I do agree with that on some level. The juices tend to become even better after steeping 5-7 days or at least in my experience so far.

Just checked out their website and there are some awesome sounding juices there. I'm getting a little bored with my MBV flavors and think I'll try a sample pack from Diamond. I'll let you know what I think. I'm anticipating good things!!

You will be pleasantly surprised! I'm due to put in an order for a few more here really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread