Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
MsChris.

Will we ever see a time that production allows for bottles larger than 15ml?

I can tell you its a super high priority to offer bigger bottles. However, I will not sacrifice quality over quantity. I don't want to make any promises but trust me its my goal to get bigger sizes of DIY WTA up ASAP.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
MsChris.

Will we ever see a time that production allows for bottles larger than 15ml?

I see Jerry answered this question for me. I have to say that he is working extremely hard at the lab getting production up but I know he is very conscience of providing only the highest quality of WTA.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I can tell you its a super high priority to offer bigger bottles. However, I will not sacrifice quality over quantity. I don't want to make any promises but trust me its my goal to get bigger sizes of DIY WTA up ASAP.

Great answer Jerry! This response is why I recommend your products to anyone that will listen.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
To be honest, the 15ml is a good size for me. I mostly use it for dripping a little here and there and it lasts me a good amount of time.

I am actually very impressed with how I have been able to make mine last as well. I have a tank with the bandana mixed with some extra VG to cut down the TH and then tank with the VS DIY and just rotate these in with my other juices. So maybe it's not really me, it's just the WTA satisfying me without the constant need for it all of the time. I find myself getting used to going to this when I find myself starting to chain vape other juices, so ya I guess that is what it's supposed to do. I would drip it, if I knew how. I'm working on learning that next.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I am actually very impressed with how I have been able to make mine last as well. I have a tank with the bandana mixed with some extra VG to cut down the TH and then tank with the VS DIY and just rotate these in with my other juices. So maybe it's not really me, it's just the WTA satisfying me without the constant need for it all of the time. I find myself getting used to going to this when I find myself starting to chain vape other juices, so ya I guess that is what it's supposed to do. I would drip it, if I knew how. I'm working on learning that next.

Its easy to drip and I drip half of the time when I vape.

If you are near Phoenix, please stop by and I will be more then happy to show you how to drip.

Heck if you want a tour of our lab just ask.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Its easy to drip and I drip half of the time when I vape.

If you are near Phoenix, please stop by and I will be more then happy to show you how to drip.

Heck if you want a tour of our lab just ask.

I am actually in the Prescott area, about an hour and half away. I wish I was closer I would love to see the lab and learn to drip. :D I'll take you up on that if I find I'll be in the area.

I do have some 510 T atty's coming on the slow boat from China, hopefully they will be good enough for me to practice on. Since ordering these I know now they were not what I should have gotten, however there are a few that have said that you can take a a pair of needle nose and pull out the spike and they work okay, others didn't like them at all. I figure they will be at least a place to start.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Hello Jerry. :)

So... whom does one need to bribe around here to get some of this ambrosia? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread