VS DIY WTA 15ML Available Thursday January 6 at 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
You are running this in a carto tank? You will have to give me the low down of the specs, please! I figured I would have trouble getting it to feed with how thick the 100% VG is. I would totally get another carto tank to keep this always ready to go for a few hits!

Your going to laugh when I tell you, but I just use a CF4+, less then $2.00. The tank that I keep the straight VS DIY in wasn't brand new, about a month old, but clean when I put it in there for the first time which was the 10th. All I've done since then is to top it off as needed. I don't have any issues at all, decent vapor from the first hit then tons after the second or so when the liquid warms up some and draw seems fine. IDK, I'm pretty new to vaping, but my protank seems to mute or make things taste burnt, so I never use it.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think is great alone and always keep a tank filled with this it's a nice break from any flavor (this tank goes with me everywhere) but then I will add anywhere between a few drops to a dropper full to 1/3 tank to my other flavors and it doesn't affect the flavors of those. Very nice, very versatile.

Double post---sorry....

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think is great alone and always keep a tank filled with this it's a nice break from any flavor (this tank goes with me everywhere) but then I will add anywhere between a few drops to a dropper full to 1/3 tank to my other flavors and it doesn't affect the flavors of those. Very nice, very versatile.

Yeah, that's what I do, too. I don't like 100% VG, so I always mix it with another high PG juice or just plain PG. I have a Kanger mini T3S dedicated to my WTAs.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm using protanks for my DIY WTA in 100% VG and I'm pretty impressed on how well they work.

I still like to drip but now since the protanks meet my needs I'm pretty content.

Me too. I like Kanger BCCs and I also like my Aspire ET-S.

Out for delivery... Stalking the mailman. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread