VTR from 101Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ordered a VTR from 101Vape on New Year's Day. The website said order processing was taking 3-4 days, plus shipping time.
I received it today. I considered that pretty prompt considering the disclaimer and a weekend in between. Kudos to them.
Right out of the box, filled up the iClear 30s; popped in a battery; checked & adjusted settings; and it worked flawlessly right from the beginning.
My first impression is this a great value for a powerful VV VW box mod.
I have previously read about the floating ohm reading problem and the tank base that rotates, supposedly causing the problem. None of that here. Looks to be what must be a Revision 2 with a fixed tank base. No issues whatsoever with setting voltage or wattage. Very consistent.
Large & heavy {but attractive ;-}, powerful, consistent and certainly a non-cig form factor. All attributes that endear a product to me. Definitely not for everyone or every situation, but where those particular attributes are desired, it's a Big Win.
Now that I know what I got, and was so impressed, I will be ordering an IBTanked 19mm XL Carto tank from www.ibtanked.com, as well as an adjustable holster from CPL, Holders.
I've read rave reviews for the IBTanks and the holster looks like it would be great for most any box mod, &/or my iPhone for that matter.
No affiliation with any of the referenced vendors, just a Happy Camper!
JMHO FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread