The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Itaste VTR Compatibility - Big List of atomizer's that fit without adapter

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by WidowsSon, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WidowsSon

WidowsSon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    Toronto ON
    I agree, it's my favorite setup as far as looks go, I'm still undecided on the pro tank itself... have experienced some leaking at the connector, although I've tightened the replacement coil since we'll see if that helps, I'm also new to such an airy draw. Don't say I don't like it, just still judging it. More airy than a Russian or Kayfun wide open.

It def. looks the best. I'm testing the BCC Mega in black because I think I'm going to take mine apart and have the unit powder coated black. Not sure if I'm going to coat the top and bottom caps yet... might leave those..

2. RatInDaHat

RatInDaHat Peace, I'm outta here Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    You could make a google document like a spreadsheet or what not. That would allow you to edit it, set it to public read.

3. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    You can blame the members who go back through months of posts and edit/delete them in a fit of nerd rage. Therefore, there's a strict time limit on post edits.

4. WidowsSon

Oct 22, 2013
    Toronto ON
    Ya.... I think I'll do that, but even then, they'll have to find it on the third page which is a hunt, and most likely won't be found....

Most forums allow OP to edit his own posts in thread's he creates for this very reason. Many times I jump into a thread with 500 or more posts I just leave, there's no telling what's going on in there, where as if the OP could edit his Original Post, he could keep newcomers updated to the status of whatever.

rant done, thanks for the idea Rat, it's a good one, and one that I'll use for future lists (include link in first post).

5. viseversa101

viseversa101 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 6, 2013
    ohio
  6. WidowsSon

Oct 22, 2013
    Toronto ON
    Too bad, because it prevents people from contributing some of the most usefull info like these types of lists, and instructions etc.. etc..

anyways, could you clear something up for me then.

Is it a time limit on edits (e.g no edits after x days) or no edits after X number of edits.

Thanks Retired1

7. RatInDaHat

Apr 22, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
  8. WidowsSon

Oct 22, 2013
    Toronto ON
    thanks rat,... will def. use this method in the future, just used to other forums, usually reserve the first few posts and bobs your uncle.

As is the case always a few F#%%ers ruin it for everyone.

9. RatInDaHat

Apr 22, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    I was a mod when the rule change was discussed and went into effect. It could have been worse. A few of the mods at the time wanted no edits at all, no matter what.

10. twistedchild316

twistedchild316 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    East Texas
    Just a heads up the awesome new Aspire BDC goes in no problem!

11. RatInDaHat

Apr 22, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
  12. WidowsSon

Oct 22, 2013
    Toronto ON
    Aspire Vivi Nova BDC Tank

Basically viva nova sized, a cross between a viva nova tank and ismoka bdc coil, literally just got one in the mail to try it out.

13. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    It's a time limit. 24 hours.

14. Glenn_K

Glenn_K Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2013
    Toronto
    Greetings; I don't know whether the PT2 or the Davide came first, but I absolutely love my Davide Mini, though I've only been vaping about 2 months, and have tried less than a half dozen different types of clearos. My Davide has been totally leak free (literally not a drop) and the vapour quality is fantastic. I'm just about to get another Mini, and i'll probably get a full sized one too (I use the Mini for all day use because I like the small size).

Also, there's a new Davide model that has a dual bottom coil, and I definitely want to try this too, when they eventually reach Canada (by which time you guys south of the border will probably be vaping 6- or 8-coil clearos). Apparently this new model can be configured to use DAvide single coil replacement heads. Also, I read on ECF that it is possible to buy some sort of conversion kit (a base ring) that will allow Davides like mine to use the new dual coil heads.

Regards
    Glenn

15. Jonny Anonymous

Jonny Anonymous Full Member

May 14, 2013
    Baltimore. Maryland
    The Bella and the Elegance tanks fit very very well. The are a bit short with the standard glass but look like they were made for it in the xl.

16. RatInDaHat

Apr 22, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    added it to the list.

17. yankeewoodsman

yankeewoodsman Full Member Verified Member

Oct 17, 2013
    I found online that the iatty fits perfectly, and looks incredible too, I'll post a link to the image I found:

[​IMG]

18. DurrtyMethodz

DurrtyMethodz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    New Mexico
    i dont know if this was answered already, but the closest thing to what u are looking for in those styles would be the BT-804 dream tank. if u can gget past the headaches of a searching for a good build lol

19. bikeface

bikeface Full Member

Dec 2, 2011
    santa rosa, ca
    It must be something to do with rebuilding the protank 2, but my pt2 doesn't want to draw at all on the vtr. Anyone else have this problem? I even tried drilling out the airholes on the base of the tank but still no luck. BTW, I have the newer vtr with the solid base.

20. Lyric Kayden

Lyric Kayden Full Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Manhattan, KS
    Ok so I have bought the iTaste VTR and love it but I hate hate hate the iClear 30s that it comes with. Poor Poor Poor design and junk to me.

So when I purchased the iTaste VTR I bought a Kanger Aerotank because on the capability list someone listed this tank as their favorite on the iTaste VTR. The tank is ok but not all that darn great. I'm not impressed one bit at all. The Aspire Nautilus puts this Kanger Aerotank to hell and makes the Aerotank look not so very well thought out. But I get a better hit using the Aerotank when I crank it to 13 watts but I don't want to have to crank it to 13 watts to get a lot of vapor and more.

So the Aerotank cannot possibly be the best tank, can it? As time has gone by what are some of the best tanks for the VTR folks? Help me out.

BTW before buying the VTR I used a typically ego style battery and tried several clearomizers like Kanger Mini Protank 2, Davide Tank, Kanger Evod and some cheapo clearo's that come with your cheap ego style batteries. lol.

Out of all those tanks above I enjoyed the Kanger Evod the best and my fiance was blown away by the Evod as well and that's all she wants to use anymore.

Best vapor, best flavor and best overall choice here.

I've always used clearomizers but I am interested in carto's too but don't know to much about them yet. I am open to carto's, clearo's or whatever.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.