Washington bill (6569) would tax tobacco substitutes (including e-cigs) at 95%, referred to Senate Ways and Means Cmte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technohydra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Nebraska, USA
Let it be known that the super-mega-happy-naked-raindance has commenced. Excellent news, and a super hats off to everyone that took part in this effort. Momentum swings both ways, and this combined with the island and Utah wins may just help set the precedent...just in our favor this time.

Couldn't be happier. Congrats everyone, have a drink. The clouds are starting to part a little for us.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I love this video. I think it should be a sticky.

Big Shoutout to IndoorSmokers on you tube who did a video on how easy it was to contact your local representatives....He actually called his on the video:) AND he put the video together and had it posted online on less than 24 hours. Big,big, Shoutout like I said.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Very nice of you. Where did you find the list?
Here you go. :)

Voted Against

Representatives Nealey, Orcutt, Condotta, Reykdal, Vick, and Wilcox.
Here is a link to the list of WA Representatives. Click on the names and it will take you to a page where you can e-mail them them.

This is Something that Everyone should Consider Doing.

Great Job Coldrake!
Thanks! I agree, everyone should take a few minutes and send them a note to show how much we appreciate them looking out for their constituents and for their common sense.

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
Here you go. :)

Voted Against

Representatives Nealey, Orcutt, Condotta, Reykdal, Vick, and Wilcox.
Here is a link to the list of WA Representatives. Click on the names and it will take you to a page where you can e-mail them them.

Thanks! I agree, everyone should take a few minutes and send them a note to show how much we appreciate them looking out for their constituents and for their common sense.

Oh, I get it now. These are the members of the House Finance cmtee who voted against the bill in that forum. Thanks.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
here you go. :)

voted against

representatives nealey, orcutt, condotta, reykdal, vick, and wilcox.
here is a link to the list of wa representatives. Click on the names and it will take you to a page where you can e-mail them them.

done......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread