welcome to our world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello all,

Welcome to our forum.

We would like to thank all our customer's for their support. Here you can ask questions, get update's on our products and make suggestions.

We are glad to be a part of the ECF and the ECA.

Enjoy your stay and welcome to our world.

Josh and Rich.

Last edited:

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks Calaban

yea we will not make any claims we can not stand by, we have standards.

I once had a bad experience with 36mg and my feelings are if the liquid is ever going to be regulated the first thing to go would be the 36mg. We may bring in 24mg in the future, we have not made our decision on this. At this moment in time we are concentrating on the flavors. We hope to start bringing in new flavors next month (8 - 10 new flavors) introducing 1 new flavor every week...
I will be taking a poll on what new flavors to include, however at this time we would like some suggestions of what you would like to vape, current flavors in the running are:
hilton
blueberry
cappuccino
clove
cotton candy???
rum
black tea
jasmine
bubble gum???

I am not too sure on the candy flavors.
please make some suggestions.

Eliquidplanet is run by e-smoker's, for e-smoker's.

Peace to all and welcome to our community

fenez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
N.Y
hey guys I have used e planets liquids and they are good, me and my brothers are currently using 6 flavors I live close to where these guys are and they treated me and my brothers right plus they were really nice guys. I wouldn't hesitate to use these guys and being that they are so close, ya know I'll be a customer, good to see you up here josh. We will be getting some more marlboro this week

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
One question:
What is the difference between Soda Pop and Cool Soda? I'm assuming one is a cola?

And....will you be carrying bigger sizes? That's two questions, i know.

I live in Queens and but work in Manhattan and would totally love a Manhattan pickup!

They are similar, right now we are concentrating on bringing in new flavor's, then bigger bottles.
We are in bethpage, but sometimes we will have people in queens and manhattan, but the easiest for us is a local pick up.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
One comment on site navigation, I think it would help the user experience quite a bit if the products page had sections by flavor instead of having all the strengths and flavors in one scroll down list that seems to go on forever.

Just a thought.

yea, i agree, its a godaddy thing with their shopping cart, I wanted a drop down menu, but then it doesnt remove the item from inventory...

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
update:
our website is not fully updated...We will update it entirely within a week or two...
We have:
54 flavors and counting...
true DSE 901 atomizers...
universal usb charger...can charge all DSE batteries, 501 batteries etc...
more DIY items...
hmmm, are we missing anything??? let us know...
sampler packs will be available in june...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread