Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
ok question is "Virgin" like Virgina Blend? :D If so I would be interested in trying it. Just want a confirmation on that.

>

Geez, that didn't even occur to me. I've seen "virgin" on a few different supplier's sites and thought it was a Virginia Slim knock-off. Virginia blend sounds like something i might try.

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
Do you have a store front i.e. brick and mortar location? I notice people mentioning pick-up availability...Is that order from Webpage...pickup at distributor? or do you have a store front?
Yes, you can pick up local...You need to order online and choose the local pickup option...our pick up hours are between 3:30 and 5:30pm M-F.
If those hours don't work for you, you can call or email and we will see if we can accommodate you...Thanks.

Immortalitylost

Jul 24, 2009
Ok some questions. I was wondering if your eliquid came from China, and If so from Yunnan Dekang Biotechnology. I heard they made like 90% of the e liquid out there so just wondering. Also wondering because I went to their site and it said that they made lilac! Was wondering if this was a new flavor possibility to add to the two other...floral...arrangements, lol. Seriously, that would be lovely, I absolutely adore lilac!:D

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the reply! And bless you for considering lilac. I'm planning on trying the vg too as I've heard good things, so tis good that your workin on more flavors for it. You guys rock hardcore!

Thanks,

We will be bringing in many new products starting mid August. 10 - 20 new flavors in VG, New PG flavors, atomizers for many different style ecigs, new kits and more...

We are always open to suggestions, so if there is something you are interested in please let us know...

Peace...

gyahav

Jul 4, 2009
Las Vegas
I got the PG based mocha, chocolate, banana, rose, pepsi, watermelon, marlboro, and dunhill. All have great flavors. Better than liquids I have tried from other suppliers. I do have to say, however, that vapor production is not very good... Not that it matters to me. I just add a little VG and off I go, puffing clouds.

Banana is pretty good, not great. The flavor is a little weak. Its missing flavor undertones. It is very good for mixing.

Mocha and chocolate are just delicious. They taste just like their names. Great flavor and not too sweet.

Pepsi has carbonation. I am not kidding. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but then another vaper confirmed it. This flavor has the best throat hit. It is amazing.

Marlboro and dunhill taste great. Not sweet at all. They taste like a high quality cigarette. I was impressed. Both are my favorites.

vaping rose is like being in a field of flowers. It is very unique and nice, very good for activating one's imagination. However, when back to reality, you find that the flavor sticks to the atomiser for a while, way after it has been cleaned. If you vape rose, you may need to keep an atomiser to be used just with that flavor.

Overall -- so far, eliquidplanet.com is my #1 choice for juice.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got the PG based mocha, chocolate, banana, rose, pepsi, watermelon, marlboro, and dunhill. All have great flavors. Better than liquids I have tried from other suppliers. I do have to say, however, that vapor production is not very good... Not that it matters to me. I just add a little VG and off I go, puffing clouds.

Overall -- so far, eliquidplanet.com is my #1 choice for juice.

Thanks g,

Vapor production not good? your probably not using a "solarflare"...lol

Thanks for the kind words...

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Ok eliquidplanet has the best 510 attys I have ever and I mean ever got... I have been purchasing attys for months and have 100 or more from various suppliers and not one of them can hold a candle to elp's 510s there are Very well made no pooling up in the reservoir to be whipped out all day .... no need for me to watch my over dripping.. it don't leek out into my battery ... I say YEAH!!! they also sell the 801's and 901's that I haven't tried yet but if there made half as good well Worth it ... I just placed another order with them .. I am extreamly happy with there quility, service and super fast shipping! You have earned a new customer.

I wanted to add:

Use the code ECF10 and get 10% off it took care of my shipping cost :)

Last edited:

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok eliquidplanet has the best 510 attys I have ever and I mean ever got... I have been purchasing attys for months and have 100 or more from various suppliers and not one of them can hold a candle to elp's 510s there are Very well made no pooling up in the reservoir to be whipped out all day .... no need for me to watch my over dripping.. it don't leek out into my battery ... I say YEAH!!! they also sell the 801's and 901's that I haven't tried yet but if there made half as good well Worth it ... I just placed another order with them .. I am extreamly happy with there quility, service and super fast shipping! You have earned a new customer.

I wanted to add:

thank you YTC,

We are very happy to hear that you are more than pleased, it is very important to us...

Peace.....

I wanted to add:

eliq.gif

Currently there is a coupon code for 15% off. I will find it again and come back and update this post with it.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Thanks,

We will be bringing in many new products starting mid August. 10 - 20 new flavors in VG, New PG flavors, atomizers for many different style ecigs, new kits and more...

We are always open to suggestions, so if there is something you are interested in please let us know...

Peace...
Cool! Can't wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread