Not open for further replies.

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
Trying to check out your liquids and am getting the following error:

We're sorry, an error occurred on 04/15/2009 at 16:46:29. This error event has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience; please try your action again. If you continue to experience this error, please contact Quick Shopping Cart customer support at qsc-support@starfieldtech.com.
Sorry...I don't know what this is about...I contacted the support team of my server with the info and haven't heard back from them yet...will keep you updated

rav

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
New Jersey
Just placed my first order with you guys. I am trying the Mad Bull(16mg), Cool-Soda(16mg) and Apple(16mg). I can't wait to try them :D

As with some other posters I would like to see:

Dr. Pepper
Rootbeer
Mountain Dew
Mudslide

Any chance you guys might start stocking (24 mg)???

I will post my reviews of the liquids I currently have on order but from what I read so far I am in for a treat :)

-RAV

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If by some miracle these thing get a full ban on tuesday.... you will be seeing me and tone on tuesday afternoon with a hand full of cash lol

Hey I have been meditating...my gut is telling me that nothing will happen tuesday...but I have been wrong...

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just placed my first order with you guys. I am trying the Mad Bull(16mg), Cool-Soda(16mg) and Apple(16mg). I can't wait to try them :D

As with some other posters I would like to see:

Dr. Pepper
Rootbeer
Mountain Dew
Mudslide

Any chance you guys might start stocking (24 mg)???

I will post my reviews of the liquids I currently have on order but from what I read so far I am in for a treat :)

-RAV
btw, Thank you very much for the order, we will process it tomorrow...
No 24mg, I had a bad experience with it...

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
yeah that sounds good...all we have to do is figure out how to translate that to the Chinese...they may actually think we want a white Russian!!:D

• 1 part Vodka - There lies the tricky parts
  • 1 part Kahlua - Kona Coffee flavor or Coffee Flavor w/Chocolate
  • 1 part Cream - Vanilla Cream Flavor or as close as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread