• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Thanks MacArthurBug.
I had a Kinkajou named Kinka for about 8 yrs , I recently found her a new really cool home with a lot of space and attention she wasn't getting with me anymore. She is not here now but her name stays with me. I miss her a lot but I know she is better off with her new person. I can visit her if I want so that's cool.

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
I'm allowed to post in social forums again so thought I would say hi again, I know I have not been around much at all but trying to change that some, don't know if it will work with summer getting here but I should have a couple months coming up where it will be too hot to be outside before the baby is born,...LMAO

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
WElcome back Blue..I always welcome women in here no matter what their status is..Lucky for me, Smokey Joe has given many of our "Working Girls" passes to post!:p
I have always enjoyed your posts!
Baby? What you talking about!

Welcome Kincachoo...glad to have you post with us! I am really gla you figured out you were a woman..I bet before this choosing restrooms were tough!:D

Micki..thanks we try to make this a safe haven and a sitting aound the kichen table having coffee kind of place.

Tea-Biscuits_999906c.jpg

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Congratulations! YOU are the one? The 2.5 kids..gee I didn't think she was real.
The good thing is it's # 3..no panicing about a slight diaper rash, no reason to call 911 everytine the baby crys and most of all you can let someone else watch the baby for 15 minutes without going on a crying jag! You can just relax and enjoy this one..you are trained!:D

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
LOL Marykay, I have always been a more laid back mom then some, didn't have to call 911 once with my kids (yet...hehe) I'm just worried about watching the older ones with the new baby...LOL

Grand kids are way off in the future for me, my son is 7 and my daughter is 5 (she will be 6 by the time the baby is here and Sean will turn 8 soon after) I have this feeling that Emily is going to want to play with the baby waaaaaaaaayyyy too much, she is a lovey dovey kind of girl...LOL

Thank you all for the congrats and if anyone wants to be a sergeant grandparent... LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread