Well my VTNW stash is dwindling...time to find a new vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PghPuffer

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I had been an avid fan and exclusive buyer of Vapor Trals NW for a few years until they closed up shop at the end of last year. They were offering 50% off all of their remaining stock so I bought up several hundred mL of juice. Well, my supply is running thin, and I need to find someone new.
I am not looking forward to this search, I have not had good luck with a lot of different vendors. The thing I liked about VTNW was their juice just tasted "cleaner" I guess. Most of the random tries I've made from other vendors just taste too overbearing, sometimes downright "gunky" to me.

So I thought I'd ask here, are there and VTNW expats? Any suggestions on a comparable vendor to try?

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
Hi, I personally only ordered from VTNW once or twice, as I too stick with one or two vendors that I know are great and rarely stray outside of them. I found a vendor about 6 months ago that I've pretty much exclusively been ordering from since due to their pricing, customer support, quality of juice and generosity with extras in your bag.

The vendor is called B-X Vapor. They have fantastic juices for extremely low costs that honestly surprised me. Usually when you find a cheaper vendor that everyone raves about (personally, at least) the hype dies when you vape on the juices and they're bland, basic or just not up to par compared to what you expected. This is the first, out of many that I tried, that did the opposite. Amazing juices and amazing prices.

There's a coupon code for 23% off of your order, any time you order that doesn't expire. The coupon is '23%off'. This along with the fact they're very well known for randomly doubling your order, sending you vape mods/accessories and always at very least giving you about 30% more juice than you ordered once your package comes in, keeps me coming back.

I'm sure you'll get a dozen vendors to pick from, but I strongly recommend them as I know the feeling of trying to find a new vendor once yours closes. Personal favorites: Acai Melon and PMD. Both are fantastic.

Edit: They also have a bargain bin that heavily discounts their juices due to them surpassing 2 months or so in age. I've done this several times just to try them out and I've yet to get anything that doesn't taste as good as it is fresh. So if you find your staple, check there before each order and you can save even more money. The coupon code still applies on bargain juices as well :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread