Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I'm vaping what I always do- RY4 double TFA flavoring mixed by me to 24 mg's of nicotine and a few added elements to make the most delicious juice.
I never heard of Charlie Noble juice but a pistachio RY4 sounds awesome. I was thinking of placing an order for it but they only go up to 12mg's. I never see juice that offers high nic anymore. You used to be able to get up to 48mg's at some places but everyone had at least 24. Not anymore I guess. I'm disappointed I wanted to get some pistachio ry4 and if I liked it like I think I would, try to replicate it. I still might try to but it would be easier if I had something to compare it to. Anyway thanks for alerting me to the existence of pistachio ry4, it sounds amazing.
I know what you mean..... I see some good juices that I want to try, I go to their site, scroll down the avaliable nic options and curse those juice makers for tempting me to look at their site just to find whimpy juice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I know what you mean..... I see some good juices that I want to try, I go to their site, scroll down the avaliable nic options and curse those juice makers for tempting me to look at their site just to find whimpy juice.

vapdivrr, you can still get high concentrate of nicotine in the US, I think? You should get some 100mg nic and just add what you need to the lower nic juice you want to use. You won't need much, so the addition shouldn't make much (if any) difference to the flavor.

And to stay on topic, I'm vaping @ddirtyvapes Cabana Boy: Redux (recipe) mixed in the tank with some coconut and custard. wowie.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
vapdivrr, you can still get high concentrate of nicotine in the US, I think? You should get some 100mg nic and just add what you need to the lower nic juice you want to use. You won't need much, so the addition shouldn't make much (if any) difference to the flavor.

And to stay on topic, I'm vaping @ddirtyvapes Cabana Boy: Redux (recipe) mixed in the tank with some coconut and custard. wowie.
I find my share of 24mg juices here, just wish there were more. Tried adding nic, but I could definitely tell the difference in flavor.
Back on topic, vaping some indigo uncle cutty and dragons fire by HHV.

Reactions: tazzle

manny123maggie

Unresolved Status
Jun 2, 2017
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It is so hot outside, my present flavor is not good, it’s so heavy, what’s flavor is most suitable for summer, btw, some fraudulent sellers put the dirty water into the liquid, that’s horrible, any trusted sites to recommend?
I've found Simple E-fruit strawberry, pineapple, lemon very refreshing & not too sweet.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
It is so hot outside, my present flavor is not good, it’s so heavy, what’s flavor is most suitable for summer, btw, some fraudulent sellers put the dirty water into the liquid, that’s horrible, any trusted sites to recommend?
Kiwi Strawberry and Strawberry Lemonade are my fav summer vapes. Also Christie by Pinup and Vacation by Stash

Reactions: Letitia

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Hello, all! Been away from the liquid board for a while, as I have way to much liquid on hand already. :eek:

Dug out a 30ml bottle of Nicoticket's Katy's Virus (in 6mg) earlier this week that I had gotten as a freebie in one of my last NT buying sprees and am now kicking myself that I hadn't tried it sooner... :grr: It's almost gone... :drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: jdrewry

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Bourbon Apple Pie RF VG
11.00% Apple Pie VG (Real Flavors)
7.00% Aged Bourbon Cream VG (Real Flavors)

I think this is the last of my VG based concentrates from RF and I will be trying to recreate this using the Extracts. Unfortunately I don't have the ABC in extract form yet so I will have to use the standard Bourbon extract and Cream, Bavarian Cream or Sweet Cream to try and recreate this.

CloudySmile

May 31, 2017
I find my share of 24mg juices here, just wish there were more. Tried adding nic, but I could definitely tell the difference in flavor.
Back on topic, vaping some indigo uncle cutty and dragons fire by HHV.

Since you are talking about the high nicotine concentration juices, I need a tip. If a person wants to quit after being heavy smoker (about 1.5 pack per) and having smoked bunch of b..sh.. in his life, will 12mg or 18 mg work or will he need more? I still do not get how to compare cigarette nicotine levels to the ones of ejuices. On cigarettes it says 0.6 mg nicotine but how does that translate into ejuice nicotine levels? which brand might work best so that he does not feel a extreme change? someone suggested halo but I have never tried it myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread