What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
On the TC tank: high VG Banana Cream from The Sauce LA with a touch of MEL's Roughneck @475 degrees F and @6 mgs
On the Wattage tank: Strawberry Lemonade from The Sauce LA @80%VG and @6mgs
On the NautX: a mix of MEL's Roughneck and HFC, 33%VG, 18 mgs @12 Watts and @18 mgs
On the EVOD Pro: that same MEL mix with some Pure Michigan thrown in for flavor
On the Aurora: Again with the MEL's, this time some Copperhead @33%VG and @18mgs

Reactions: Old vaper

cashrc

Feb 10, 2015
Texas
Bam Bams Cookies and Cream Cannoli, Nakedfish Great White (strawberry shortcake), Savage E-liquids Jackman (coffee cake with strawberry and cream), and The Milkman's Little Dipper (Sugar cookies in milk)

Its funny..I dont have a huge sweet tooth, except when I vape..and I tend to like desserts, most of the candy flavors are just too sweet. Really need to find a really good coffee flavor.

Reactions: Old vaper

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I just stepped into the world of NET and havent put down this Dragon fire and legend from hhv. Currently vaping the last of these 30ml bottles. Then its unflavored for a week to clean my taste buds lol.
That went fast! Good stuff right? There is on from goodejuice called vita bela , not quite as good as DF, but very very good and is like my second fav juice

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Brought this PB spin-off of Kriga's Deadly Sin recipe out of the steep cabinet today and it turned out pretty darn good:

PB Sin Clone v2.1
4.25% Butterscotch DX (TFA)
4.25% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.25% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.50% Peanut Butter DX (TFA)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Joy (FA)
0.25% 0.9% Saline

Now to see how it does when I try and convert it over to all RF SC flavors (other than RY4D obv).

Reactions: dobroeutro

brittianm

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2015
Brought this PB spin-off of Kriga's Deadly Sin recipe out of the steep cabinet today and it turned out pretty darn good:

PB Sin Clone v2.1
4.25% Butterscotch DX (TFA)
4.25% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.25% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.50% Peanut Butter DX (TFA)
2.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.00% Joy (FA)
0.25% 0.9% Saline

Now to see how it does when I try and convert it over to all RF SC flavors (other than RY4D obv).
What's rf sc?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread