1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

What are you vaping?

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by mauisun, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

What is your FSUSA flavor? How did you hear about us?

2. smacuser

smacuser avid vapper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Pall Mall 18mg. Ordered on Thursday, received today and I could not wait. I also bought Maxx Blend, Ry4 and French Toast.

I started vaping a little over 2 years ago and wanted to branch out from the flavors I bought from the flea market (dekang) with my first 510 kit. When I found ECF, I looked for popular tobacco flavors and saw Wyatt Earp and Marlbro were widely talked about. I got some for myself and some for my brother, who was a Pall Mall user.

Right away, Pall Mall hit all the notes I found intriguing in a tobacco flavor and this is my third order of it.

Thank for the fast service and great juice.

3. charlieS

charlieS Full Member

Just placed my first order from you fine people on Thursday and received it TODAY! Crazy fast service. I only needed an additional battery and included was a sample of Wyatt Earp...I'd just watched Tombstone earlier this week (Kurt Russell) - coincidence? perhaps...
    I'll try it this weekend and let you know!

4. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Wyatt Earp was our first flavor. Hope you both enjoy.

5. Bozzlite

Bozzlite Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The one that does it for me, the one I can vape exclusively on a daily basis is American Spirit. I'm going to order another 120 ml bottle in a few minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.