Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
The companies below will certainly be my go to when I purchase items. Their support is obviously self-serving in a way. But they are fighting for vaping and I am happy about that.

Top Contributors (Companies)*:

1. DigiFlavor: $10,000
  2. VaporDNA.com: $7,777
  3. Eciggity.com: $5,000
  4. PremiumVapeSupply.com/Prmyum ELiquids: $2,000
  5. Hitthatjuice.com: $1,250
  6. Epik Vape: $1,000
  7. VapeHappy: $1,000
  8. VapeTrik.com: $1,000
  9. WetVapes.com: $1,000
  10. TheDemonVaper.com: $600
  11. Whim Wham Vapes: $500

No doubt about it, vapordna & eciggity, kudos to you guy's, way to step up a solid contribution when needed, I know most our members are well prepared / stocked, so I would hope your next small investment could be applied here

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Everyone knows they can send donations directly to Greg Conley or AVA, right? While I appreciate Drip Tripper's expressed effort, why would I want to send him money? Anybody ever used PayPal? There's a minor percentage that gets gleaned from every sales transaction. Just saying, he has a following of opinions that consider him a profiteer. While he claims that 100% of proceeds will be donated, what guarantee is there?

I prefer to give my donations directly to the recipient(S).

Reactions: Mowgli

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Everyone knows they can send donations directly to Greg Conley or AVA, right? While I appreciate Drip Tripper's expressed effort, why would I want to send him money? Anybody ever used PayPal? There's a minor percentage that gets gleaned from every sales transaction. Just saying, he has a following of opinions that consider him a profiteer. While he claims that 100% of proceeds will be donated, what guarantee is there?

The donate link gives it directly to AVA IIRC :thumb:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

Unfortunately your approach wouldn't work so well in garnering such a huge collaborative effort.

Though nothing wrong with it on an individual basis.

ETA: Rip doesn't have to financially benefit directly from this. If the efforts are effective, it saves his youtube career.

Tapatyped

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville

And I understand your take of the mater, but if you think rip would risk all his equity in his products, let alone his 780,000 sub channel of which he would be committing financial suicide and have wasted years in what he truly loves and
for what ? " a minor percentage that gets gleaned from every sales" to recoup his hellcat ? that's chump change from just his juice line, let alone his RDA, have you even noticed the co-organizers, could they be on the minor percentage take also ? the guy's heart is in the right place and hundreds so far know this and decided banding TOGETHER as a whole was the right thing to do, if you feel putting a $5 - $20 donation for his effort to the generosity link is to risky, by all means send it straight to AVA

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I was trying to finish the last few episodes of The 100 on Netflix and had to go and check my new videos from my subscribed channels on YouTube. There's a plethora of AVA/R2BSF fundraiser videos from many of my favorite channels. I had to watch them all (and donate of course) Matt, Zophie, Vapor Trail, Heathen, Mike and here's an inspiring, inspired pep talk from The Vapor Chronicles. Maybe now (over an hour later) I can finish off that dog of a show (The 100).
EDIT - there's also a new podcast from Smokefree Radio (Dimitris) to listen to tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread