What ccell coil is the best one to buy the 0.2 ni200 the 0.9 kanthal or the ss 0.5 or the ss 0.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Before I forget: Those are ceramic coils. That means that you really need to give them a lot of time to absorb juice before you use them for the first time. I would apply drops of juice to the juice holes on the coils several times over the course of about 5 minutes. Then put your mod together, fill the tank with juice, and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. You can also clamp down the airflow and pull air through the mod to help it along while you are waiting for it to wick up. Start off at low Watts/Temp and gradually increase the power. Another good thing about TC coils is that they won't let you take a dry hit and burn your coil up-so if you go with TC that will help you out while you get used to the mod. Good luck!

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Hi thanks for your advice What does mtl mean??

MTL is an acronym that stands for mouth-to-lung. It's the way a smoker smokes a cigarette. You draw the vapor into your mouth with a puff, and then breathe it into your lungs. Generally you get that from lower Wattage vapes. The cheaper and simpler ones top off at at around 15 but you can go higher Watts than that, I've seen people MTL at 20, 25, even 30 Watts but that is really pushing it. And I've seen them go down to 8-ish Watts. MTL also depends on airflow. A lot of tanks have adjustable airflow and there are also drip tips that help restrict the airflow so that you feel more like you are smoking. You will also have to adjust your juice for MTL. You are going to want closer to 50/50 VG/PG and you will, generally, go from 12 to 24 mgs nic depending on how much you fiend for nc. The VG gives you that heaviness in your lungs and creates clouds. The PG gives you that scratchiness in your throat and helps create flavor. The nic level gives you more nic with each puff and also provides you with more throat scratchiness.

That is opposed to DTL. That is an acronym that stands for direct-to-lung. You draw the vapor directly into your lungs like you are blowing out a birthday candle on your 100th birthday. You get that from high Wattage vapes, and you will have to adjust your juice for it. Generally you want more VG because the PG will really scratch your throat. Maybe even feel like it is burning. You are going to want 70VG/25PG or even 80VG/20PG. You can even get 'max VG' which means the only PG present is what's in the flavoring that was added. And of course you must reduce your nic. Higher Wattage means you are using more juice so you are pumping more nic into your body. Not only will nic scratch your throat like PG but it will burn your nostrils and make you sick if it's too high. You can get nicotine poisoning. Don't freak out, I've given myself nicotine poisoning several times. You probably won't die but you'll feel like you wish you did. For high Wattage DTL vaping you want to stick to 6 mgs nic or lower.

And then there is Temp Control, or TC. You can play around with both of these styles using TC. You won't get the big cloud like DTL but you will get more of the feeling of smoking. To me it's like smoking a pipe. You can just sit back and play with it while adjusting the temp to whatever makes you comfy. You'll want to use the same juice as DTL for that although you might play with the variables to get exactly the vape that you want. Higher temperature is like higher Wattage for deciding what to do with your juice.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Just looking for the best coil Iv been told that the ccell ss 0.5ohm is the best would u recommend this coil sometimes I like to crank up the watts to 30 for better flavour but it uses to much battery power I will have to buy a few more battery's so I can vape a higher watts and get better flavour

I'm seeing that one as 20-40 Watts so if you like to hang around 15 it may not work well for you. It kind of depends on where you are and where you're going. If you know that you'll likely stay under 20 Watts with only intermittent vapes at higher Wattages then I think the TC would be better for you. If you are progressing towards higher and higher Wattages then you might want to get the 0.5 Ohm coil instead. You can always buy one of each of the coils and try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread