What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Booter

Jan 13, 2012
TEXAS
dam i like your prices better lol im paying between $15 - $22 per 30ml bottle

This about average for almost every place in town I have been to, some brands they are selling: HALO, Lotus, and a few "home brew" juices. I have seen 10ml bottles go for between $7 and $15 regardless of nic level. This is in San Antonio, Texas. There are about 5 competing stores here now and they sorta popped up over night within the last year. A few were selling the basics (egos) for a while about a year ago, but have now started into mods, but nothing too complex. Its safe to say that most forum members here likely know more about the product than the brick and mortar vendors in the city.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I pay about $10 for a 15ml bottle here in Vegas. This particular shop mixes their own. When you order, they tell the mixer what you want and she mixes it for you right then in their mixing room. It takes a bit longer than just running in and picking something off the shelf, but it is worth the wait. Some of the shops here charge up to $12 for a 12ml bottle. It just depends on the vendor and if they mix their own or order from other vendors. Some shops carry brands from China and they tend to cost a lot less than those that order from the 'Gourmet' shops.

My local B&M charges $6.99/10ml and $18.99/30ml (all nic levels are the same price). They mix them once you tell them the flavor and nic level....180 flavors...so delicious. I will NEVER look elsewhere for liquid. They GAVE me 4 bottles of a variety of tobacco flavors because my dad has a hard time getting around...they take care of their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread