What are the BEST e-juice sellers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch44

Jul 23, 2013
New York, NY, USA
What did you get, ch44? I am currently loving on Deadly Sin and English Bulldog.

Deadly Sin, El Kamino, English Bulldog, Magic Fairy, Plain Jane, Red Headed ...., and Twilight Zone. All without menthol or color additives, mostly 18mg, couple 12mg. I am still trying to figure out what's the right nic level for me.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
If I had to choose one vendor for the rest of my life, it would be frustrating, because only certain brands do certain flavors really well. If I did have to choose just one, it would be Velvet Vapors. VV flavors are anything but generic. They are unique, delicate yet full and strong, and I haven't found equivalents elsewhere. The ones that I like taste just like they are named: root beer float, caramel, and fuego (a hot cinnamon or big red gum type flavor). The house "velvet blend" 50/50 PG/VG is too thick, and the caramel and root beer float in 50/50 will gunk up my coils, so I get those in full PG. They are thick enough to produce clouds, and my coils last a lot longer. Fuego is fine in 50/50, an almost clear liquid which only becomes very light amber with age. All that said, I have tried some Velvet Vapors flavors that I didn't like.

ECBlends has one called Tobacco Blend which, to me, is the only one, out of a million tobacco flavors I've tried, that tastes like a light cigarette, but doesn't make the air stink like cigarettes.

mount baker Vapor has two flavors I'll always reorder, cinnamon roll and graham cracker. I love their service and prices, and I'll bet I need them a lot more than they need me. They have so many flavors to try, and always send you the 15 ml. sample with your order. I believe that they try to consider the equipment when formulating their eliquids, but I have had one or two of theirs that gunked my coil.

Those are my top three. I've tried several Johnson Creek flavors and I liked them, but they have texture issues. I thought Vanda would become a permanent reorder, but after a week I could see thick deposits in the glass dropper, and, well, your clearo just won't last very long with this fabulous flavor. Their spiced apple cider was thin and made no clouds at all. Marcado was unique and delicious, but made gunk. I've read enough mixed reviews to know that I don't need to spend a fortune on Halo or Alice in Vapeland. I've tried lots of other brands that were not worth what they cost.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I like Vapor Bomb. They have a great variety of flavors, a good variety of vg/pg mixes, and a good variety of nicotine blends. They also ship promptly - usually within a day of ordering. They are in Ohio, and we recently moved to California, and if my order ships on Monday, I usually have it by Wednesday. Their pricing is very reasonable from what I have seen looking at other juice vendors. They usually have a 20% off coupon on a regular basis (we are on their email list). They also have a weekly special of a 30 ml bottle for $10 plus shipping. Truth to tell, they are the first ejuice vendor that we tried, and we have not felt the need so far to seek out other vendors.

supersxyfuntime

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
San Francisco, CA, USA
I've had a great experience with the juices from aliceinvapeland, I have yet to find a juice from them that I dislike. My two favorite juices from them have to be A Quiet Morning, an amazing green tea flavor, and Frost Blossom, a mentholated orange that really turned me towards more mentholated juices. The Standard from vaperev also makes extremely amazing and complex juices, my two favorite having to be Cell Block Four and Ire Nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread