What hardware are you using to get the best out of your aroma juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
How do folks have time to do anything else, if they're vaping 10-20 mls a day? Perhaps with sub-ohming one could go through lots more in a shorter time. But then there's that big loss of flavor (at least in my experience). Clouds are fun but easily trumped for flavor in my world.

I guess I'm somewhere in the middle. I enjoy the flavor around 1 to 1.4 ohms., 12 mg, 3-4 mls a day. I suppose lots has to do with body types, how long from last cig, delivery device build, etc. etc. and WTA of course.

But then again, whatever works for the individual to avoid cigs. Interesting topic. One with many aspects.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I tried to make a similar point in another thread once snork. Is it better to vape 10-20ml of 3mg liquid sub ohming rather than vaping 2-3ml of 24-32mg? Not in my opinion. If others like it then that's their choice.
It's probably tempting to chalk up our attitude to being old fuddy-duddies, after all you've been here since 2009 and me 2011. But six and four years is actually NOTHING. We were around at a time when we saw many, many people successfully use low powered equipment with super-ohmed atomizers and if anybody vaped 5mls in a day they were a freak. Successfully is the operative word. Sure, we always strived for a bit more...but at some point an opposite extreme became what many to believe necessary. You and I know that's not the case. It's simply not. While I can and have sub-ohmed with the best of them, I decided not to be a fashion victim which I know, deep in my heart of hearts, is all it is. Has nothing to do with tootling or chasing or whomping or any of these labels folks come up with. My label for myself is smart.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I agree. I tried it just to see what it was like. I have to stealth vape at work and huge clouds don't work there. Even at home I decided I didn't like it. I still order a new tank or clearo here or there just to see how they work. It's more about keeping things interesting than looking for the perfect vape. I'm pretty happy with the kfl+ attys. they are cheap to maintain and give good results for me.

Reactions: Robinowitz

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I took apart, cleaned, put in new coils and wicks on all three of my kfl's. I'm going to keep an eye out for a tank that's a top fill. I'm tired of having to take the kfl off and then take out that little screw to fill. Obviously I'm getting lazier.

Reactions: Robinowitz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread