What is a good dripping atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DillPickles666

Moved On
Apr 23, 2013
Fresno CA
I have an Igo L dripper. Not expensive to buy, well built, easy to rebuild coils, can be used with silica or mesh, has a "well" so can hold maybe half a ml of juice if you want it to. I'd highly recommend it.

Im starting to DIY so i want to test my juices. What are a few good dripping atty's? I ordered a Phoenix FH20 Detachable Dripping Atomizer (1.5ml), is this a good choice?
Thanks in advance
IMO
Smoktech RDA is a good (crazy cheap) dripper, the thumb screws make it simple to learn how to build.
The igo L was the next upgrade for me and I loved/still love it. It requires a bit more experience to build compared to the octopus, but it a great atty.
Igo W is also a great rebuildable, it just takes alot of patience and skill to build it right (IMO)

Those 3 are all available for less than 20 (just look around) and I have really enjoyed them all.
I only use rebuildable drippers, and this is my experience if you're trying to go for a cheap/reliable one

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The bottom line is that there is an abundance of good drippers to choose from. They each have their own learning curve tho', and which one you will like best is as subjective as the juice flavor you like best.

Most folks laugh when they find out which atty I like best for dripping, Joyetech LR 510-T with the wick plate removed. It has more flavor, but less TH, than a HH-357. They're a perfect match, for me, on a simple mechanical mod, and they don't need to be the perfect match for anyone else.

Same goes for my RDA's, no one else has to like the ones I use, or the way I set them up.
    So the best advice is to just buy one, doesn't matter which one. If you don't like it ... try a different one.

SaraP

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 7, 2013
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    I have a few, but so far the igo-L is RDA I love the most. I've also got some 510 attys- Joyetech, Stingrays and some from SmartVapes.com. The 306s I got from smartvapes are also really good for testing flavors and they work on 510 connections without an adaptor.
    Hey tj9- I'm also a huge fan of the Joyetech LR 510-Ts with wick plates removed. I've been able to find some really cheap too :)

lilbman

Jun 21, 2013
    Merica'
    Just bought an octopus and an A7 tonight and I am very satisfied with my purchase. What I really like about them so far is I can saturate the wick with some e-juice and take a fair amount of pulls without having to drip after every 3-5 drags. Nor am I filling a tank either. I'm really digging this dripping concept at home. The convenience of it and switching between flavors easily. Easy cleaning too. The draws on both are to my liking and not to airy to me and I get lots of vapor. Flavorful vapor at that...!

ShariR

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    I just started vaping and wanted a cheap dripping atomizer to taste flavors. These are not rebuildable. They are cheap and I had no trouble learning how to drip with them. You will need a decent drip tip though.

Atomizers For Electronic Cigarettes | DigitalCiggz.com

These are Joye 510s. Check for coupon codes. There may be a discount for first time buyers. At $14.95 for 5 of them I thought it was worth it to learn on.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread