What is RY4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Taste is subjective as everyone will get something different from any flavor...

To me it's a carmel tobacco flavor... Or a tobacco flavor with a hint of carmel...

I have learned it also depends on where you get it from....

I tried some from DIY and it was way different than the RY4 I got from eliquidplanet and that was different than what I got from strictlyejuice...

My favorite RY4 (more carmel flavor to me at least) was the RY4 from eliquidplanet...

Kris

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hey Raven1! Wow, I know all our taste buds are different but I didn't get any clove taste at all. I like the VG version better because I think it is alot smoother flavor and Dawn had sent a sample of the Carmel Macchiato and just for the heck of it, I threw in a couple of drops and I am hooked! That to me is just great! I just ordered 125 ml of the RY4 and 30 ml of the Carmel Macchiato so hopefully that will last for a while or atleast until they reopen!

ExFumidus

Dec 31, 2009
London
The tobacco RY4 flavour perplexed me for absolute ages. ... I knew I knew exactly what flavour it was , but I just could not quite "place my finger on it". ... Yes it was a little vanillary and caramely and sweet. But that was not it exactly ! ... ????
~ Then suddenly it hit me ! ... To me the flavour that's actually most prominent on the "aftertaste", and is exactly spot on ... is ... without a doubt, ... "Candy Floss" flavour !

(Now this is the RY4 juice from "Liberty Flights" I talk of here ! ... I imagine others will differ. And quite greatly from what I've gathered ! :eek:) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread