Travel and Vaping What PV setup works for jean pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
What PV setup is best for jean pockets? I like the powerful batteries but most are too dang long. What setup would be good with a bottom coil system? I would also prefer one that is small. I also would like an easy bottom coil that you can just buy the coil to replace without being a rebuildable. I know I want the best of both worlds- power and enough juice capacity say 3 ml.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
What PV setup is best for jean pockets? I like the powerful batteries but most are too dang long. What setup would be good with a bottom coil system? I would also prefer one that is small. I also would like an easy bottom coil that you can just buy the coil to replace without being a rebuildable. I know I want the best of both worlds- power and enough juice capacity say 3 ml.

Sigelei Telescopic ZMax (Flat-top) with 18650 battery and a kanger T2 is what I usually carry but I'm 6'4" tall so my pockets are larger. You could use the same set up as me but with 18350 or 18490 battery instead to make it smaller.

I just got my Zenesis 2 Carto Tank Hybrid yesterday though so that is what I will be carrying every day from now on (PS: it vapes AMAZING; doesn't feel like vaping a normal carto tank)!

Any telescopic mod would be great for what you're looking for.

Any of these mechanical telescopic Mods below would be good for you (I recommend the first one; the Smoktech Natural Telescopic mechanical MOD):

The Natural Stainless Telescopic by SMOKtech [gv-NaturalTelescopic-Stainless] - $59.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

New EMPIRE Style KAMRY K100 R-Scope Telescopic Mod - COPPER [gv-KamryRSCOPE-COPPER] - $49.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

New EMPIRE Style KAMRY K101 R-Scope Telescopic Mod - COPPER [gv-KamryK101RSCOPE-COPPER] - $49.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

KTS Mechanical Mod - The Kamry Telescopic Storm! MOD ONLY [gv-KTSTelecopeMod] - $42.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

SMOKtech TELESCOPE Adjustable Mechanical Battery Mod - STAINLESS [gv-SMOKtechTELESCOPE-STNLS] - $39.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Even this thing looks like it would be pocket-friendly: SMOKtech e-Pipe 18350 Mechanical Mod - Chrome [gv-SMOKe-PIPE-Chrome] - $49.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

VV/VW Mods that are pocket-friendly:

New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - BLACK [gv-MATRIXVV-BLACK] - $44.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

SMOKtech Gripper VV 3.0-6.0 18650 Variable 510 OLED [gv-SMOKtechGripperVV] - $42.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

ZMax Mini (great Mod for the money; very small/pocket-friendly): NEW SMOKtech ZMAX Mini 18350 w/ Available Extensions- STAINLESS [gv-SMOKtechZMAXMini-Stainless] - $89.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

And of course, the BEST possible option would be the ProVari Mini (on sale for $159 - F'IN GREAT PRICE): ProVari Mini Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Ego's are not too heavy and have a 5-click on and off button. Plus alot of people wear lanyards around their neck that hold their ecig, which is something you could consider. You can hide it inside your shirt if you don't want people to see it. I personally can't do that because I use a Provari and it's too heavy, so I just put it in my purse.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
tight jeans and tight shirts(female here). I am wondering if an ego battery and maybe a kanger pro tank, or is a protank too bulky? I like the idea that if I drop it it shouldn't break. I really like the bottom feeders, my T3 is great. My mini nova is ok but I can't through the day on the juice in it...someone suggested trimming the wick 1/2" may help

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
tight jeans and tight shirts(female here). I am wondering if an ego battery and maybe a kanger pro tank, or is a protank too bulky? I like the idea that if I drop it it shouldn't break. I really like the bottom feeders, my T3 is great. My mini nova is ok but I can't through the day on the juice in it...someone suggested trimming the wick 1/2" may help

If you drop the Protank the glass will break. I would recommend a eGo style battery (an eGo VV or eGo twist/spinner would be a great option) and maybe an EVOD. The EVOD is basically a Kanger T3 only a little bit better.

eGo Twist: Genuine Joyetech eGo-C Twist : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

eGo VV (650 mah): SLB eGo-V True VV Pass Through eGo 3.0-6.0v LCD Screen - BLACK [gv-SLBeGo-V-PassThrough-BLACK] - $29.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

eGo VV (1200 mah): SLB eGo-V v2 MEGA 1200mah PassThrough eGo 3.0-6.0v OLED - BLACK [gv-SLBeGo-VMEGA-BLACK] - $35.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Kanger EVOD (bottom coil clearo similar to T3 but slightly better ): Kanger EVOD BCC 1.5ml : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
uty9yvys.jpg

REO grand for the win. You just fill the onboard 6ml juice bottle with your favorite juice, put in a battery, screw on your favorite carto / atomizer / RBA, squeeze the bottle every few puffs with your thumb to keep it wet and vape all day and night like a Rockstar.

It's the simplest, most reliable system available thats small (the size of a business card) highly pocketable and extremely durable. The come in many different colors too

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have been looking at things like this, for my full size provari 2.5, it is about 7" long, with my tatroe tank. This site does not give very good measurements of the holster, from the discription it sounds too big, how long is the holster/sheath?

I have a Provari with the extension, a Phiniac xl tank, with Boge carto. I use this when carrying it around. Fits perfect.

View attachment 230053

LawPro Expandable Baton Holder for 16" & 21" Batons - Nylon - QMUniforms.com

Greg W.

90quattrocoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I have been looking at things like this, for my full size provari 2.5, it is about 7" long, with my tatroe tank. This site does not give very good measurements of the holster, from the discription it sounds too big, how long is the holster/sheath?

The inside of the holder is 5 inches. The Provari with extension is a little under 4 3/4 inches. The tank and tip sit above the opening. It is a little loose, so no problem with the button, I leave it on. The nylon is stiff, so it does not crush easily. Works for me.

Greg W.

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That sounds perfect for what I need.
Thanks

The inside of the holder is 5 inches. The Provari with extension is a little under 4 3/4 inches. The tank and tip sit above the opening. It is a little loose, so no problem with the button, I leave it on. The nylon is stiff, so it do not crush easily. Works for me.

Greg W.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
tight jeans and tight shirts(female here). I am wondering if an ego battery and maybe a kanger pro tank, or is a protank too bulky? I like the idea that if I drop it it shouldn't break. I really like the bottom feeders, my T3 is great.
I carry an Evod in my pocket. If the battery and clearo are separate, they fit easily in a mint tin I lined with craft foam, which makes it similar to carrying a hard pack of cigs. If the battery and clearo are together, they easily fit in a single cigar tube (I had to drill a hole in my tube so it wouldn't be quite so airtight). The tube I have is long, almost 6 inches, but it still fits in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread