What tank should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
I've been thinking about changing tanks on my ecig but don't know what to get. I currently have an aspire cleito with my eleaf ipower but the problem is I really don't like how big the tip is and the fact i have to open my mouth a different way to vape it gives me a tension headache, so i want to go with something that has a smaller tip like the nautaulis mini. My other issue is that I have to have a high VG ejuice cause I'm allergic to pg. I want something with a good coil that will last a while too, so any recommendations would be great!!!!

PS I've also tried adjusting my nicotine levels and air flow on my current tank and none has really helped reduce the headaches.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
You could also try a tip adapter and put something smaller on it. I've ordered a set for my TFV8 for this very reason

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk
The girl at my vape shop told me try the tank off an eleaf istick with an adapter. I used to have an istick until I gave it to my friend but I didn't like how it burned my ejuice and went through the coils like crazy so idk

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I have been using the Nautilus Minis since I started using a MOD and so pleased with the performance I have 3 for everyday usage. I also have the Nautilus X and now a bunch of Melo III like the Mini and RT22 plus a Baby Beast and a Kanger Pangu. All for different types of vaping from regular wattage/power to Sub Ohm and Temperature Control. As long as you have a vape shop that will allow you to test tanks you should be able to find one to fit your vaping style and what will make you happy. Going from the airy draw to the Nautilus Mini is a major difference.

Good Luck in your quest to find the best quality vape~!

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
I have been using the Nautilus Minis since I started using a MOD and so pleased with the performance I have 3 for everyday usage. I also have the Nautilus X and now a bunch of Melo III like the Mini and RT22 plus a Baby Beast and a Kanger Pangu. All for different types of vaping from regular wattage/power to Sub Ohm and Temperature Control. As long as you have a vape shop that will allow you to test tanks you should be able to find one to fit your vaping style and what will make you happy. Going from the airy draw to the Nautilus Mini is a major difference.

Good Luck in your quest to find the best quality vape~!
That's what I want is the nautaulis mini but I'm afraid that the coil in it is going to burn up quickly because of my high VG ratio. I use 70vg and 30 pg

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
A good tank that flies under the radar is the Tobeco super tank mini. It is a top filled tank. I have one by recommendation of my local vape shop. I have a lot a tanks aspire Kanger Smok. This tank has good flavor and puts out a lot of clouds for being a $20 tank. Google it and read all the reviews on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread