aspire cleito = dissatisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporbobo

Dec 4, 2015
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everytime I vape on the cleito, It feels like the drip tip is going to cut my lip. It is that sharp, it is not well rounded and tampered(flat) you could say. I get the design, in that aspire wanted the largest inside diameter for the massive air flow. But it really sucks. If the drip tip was double in length and flater, more comfortable I would like the drip tip. The different color sleeves that you can put on the top of the tank to keep your lips from getting hot don't work that well. Try putting your mod with tank on inside a loose pants pocket. What I find when I put in pocket the rubber cap slides up and I have to move it down over the cap before I take a drag. The rubber should have been more stiffer.

I don't understand why the .5 coils have larger juice holes than the .2 coils.
The air flow on the aspire cleito is stupid high, almost like breathing, yah its the best that people have been saying about airflow, its crazy, better than the uwell crown on airflow. But for me in order to get any flavor I have to cut down to middle on air flow and max out wattage for each coil setting.

Do I recommend tank? No

I'll stay with my tobacco super tank mini and secondary uwell crown tank.

Can anyone show me one youtube reviewer or blog reviewer that mentions the drip tip sucks on this cleito because I would like to check out their other reviews. I've only been analog free for a month now but every reviewer I see never has a bad thing to say about any product they review. (it appears)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Everytime I vape on the cleito, It feels like the drip tip is going to cut my lip. It is that sharp, it is not well rounded and tampered(flat) you could say. I get the design, in that aspire wanted the largest inside diameter for the massive air flow. But it really sucks. If the drip tip was double in length and flater, more comfortable I would like the drip tip. The different color sleeves that you can put on the top of the tank to keep your lips from getting hot don't work that well. Try putting your mod with tank on inside a loose pants pocket. What I find when I put in pocket the rubber cap slides up and I have to move it down over the cap before I take a drag. The rubber should have been more stiffer.

I don't understand why the .5 coils have larger juice holes than the .2 coils.
The air flow on the aspire cleito is stupid high, almost like breathing, yah its the best that people have been saying about airflow, its crazy, better than the uwell crown on airflow. But for me in order to get any flavor I have to cut down to middle on air flow and max out wattage for each coil setting.

Do I recommend tank? No

I'll stay with my tobacco super tank mini and secondary uwell crown tank.

Can anyone show me one youtube reviewer or blog reviewer that mentions the drip tip sucks on this cleito because I would like to check out their other reviews. I've only been analog free for a month now but every reviewer I see never has a bad thing to say about any product they review. (it appears)
Thanks for the info. I was looking at buying the Cleito but will likely be happier with my 2 Crowns and 3 Super Tank Minis.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada

I use youtube reviews to actually see the device broken down, in operation, etc. I take the opinions of the reviewers with a grain of salt as they are usually given these devices to review from a manufacturer or supplier and giving something a bad review may end that freebie offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread