s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
IMAG0675.jpg

Or tank a mini

What is it, I went to smok but didn't see that mod.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
non vv gripper is great pocket choice but takes 18350s, $20. But have to make sure you get the right cartomizers to fit.

That's what I was going to suggest. It uses 18350 batteries...but you can always tuck an extra battery in a pocket (without change or keys) if you need to switch 'em out. Or get a little battery storage box. You can get the extender piece for it and it'll take anything eGo or 510 no problem. I love mine. I have to spend a lot of time at Mayo Clinic for my husband's health issues, and it's my go-to stealth unit. No way it resembles a cigarette or cigar like a tube type PV, it's little and disappears into one's hand (or pocket, etc.) and vapes awesomely! Pair it with a knucklehead drip tip, and you have a great solution!
Gripper
Gripper 510 Extension
Delrin 510 Knucklehead Drip Tip - Black

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Vaprlife sells a $30 tube mod that holds a single 14500 battery. It is not much bigger than the battery is and not that tall either, I almost got one for work use as I also need a compact mod for work. If you're unaware what a 14500 is, it's a rechargable AA sized battery, so just picture slightly wider and longer than an AA batt and see if it works for you. They even have VV mods that take two 14270s(Still same size as AA, just two batts that are half AA size) that are only a little longer for the electronics.

BAREBONE - E-CIGARETTES

The TurboXL AV

Poke around, most of the devices on this site are very compact, besides the Joker, Diamante and the pass through. And the LEDs look pretty sweet too.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Sorry guys, I've been missing in action. It's just one of the mini-ego's and a small DCT. The mini-ego's are popping up everywhere for about $10 and the DCT's are of course, everywhere. I think that size holds 3.5ml. I'm not sure where I got the black mini-ego from now. I got it when they first came out. I actually don't even have that one anymore, I've switched to just the stainless ones.

The Gripper is a good idea, too. Not as compact as the mini, but much longer battery life.

I just ordered one of the Gripper VV's a couple of days ago to use my black metal Vivi Nova Tanks on now that I sold my Black Vmax and my new Z is Stainless.

I can picture a nest full of little Ego Minis chirping away, waiting to be fed.

Ego Mini diapers and strollers? Ego Mini day care?

That would be fun, but rumor has it that they absolutely eat batteries.

Thankew, thankew, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress and try the fish!

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I use my REO grand at work. Though its a tad big and not "cheap" it doesn't have any lights on it and it will last me the whole work day. My hand is large enough to conceal the body of the REO with just the carto + tip showing. I don't really have to stealth though. I work in a small office and I got the okay from the boss to vape as long as there aren't any customers around.

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
Last edited:

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
That's what I was going to suggest. It uses 18350 batteries...but you can always tuck an extra battery in a pocket (without change or keys) if you need to switch 'em out. Or get a little battery storage box. You can get the extender piece for it and it'll take anything eGo or 510 no problem. I love mine. I have to spend a lot of time at Mayo Clinic for my husband's health issues, and it's my go-to stealth unit. No way it resembles a cigarette or cigar like a tube type PV, it's little and disappears into one's hand (or pocket, etc.) and vapes awesomely! Pair it with a knucklehead drip tip, and you have a great solution!
Gripper
Gripper 510 Extension
Delrin 510 Knucklehead Drip Tip - Black

nice - I might get one for "me" and hope my boyfriend steals it. (he tends to skip vaping at work)

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
View attachment 143962

Congrats on the tube mod. I would have gone for this, but that's just me! :)

My buddy Anthony from Juicy Vapor gave me a gripper (same one u have there) but it takes a small battery and I like to use a tank. I am sure I will use this someday when I want to be more discrete.

s§sZAN

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
www.juiceray.com
Got vapes has the real vivi novas and a vape monster called spitfire which I like better then the vivi nova

I was going to order from them until I saw how they treated this guy. GotVapes.com - Oh lord... - YouTube
Got Vapes told him "they didn't want him as a customer and to try that crap with another vendor"
After that I searched around and found out he wasn't the only one to have problems with them.
So I bought it from here: Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ML v2.5

MrKV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Japan to NoVA
s§sZAN;7549582 said:
I was going to order from them until I saw how they treated this guy. GotVapes.com - Oh lord... - YouTube
Got Vapes told him "they didn't want him as a customer and to try that crap with another vendor"
After that I searched around and found out he wasn't the only one to have problems with them.
So I bought it from here: Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ML v2.5

Did you check the date on that review? That was a year ago, I'm sure they have rethought their customer service tactics since then. I have placed a couple orders from them and haven't had any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread