When 365 is more than 1,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
At 11:52pm yesterday a year ago had my last cigarette after 9 years of heavy smoking. Started my journey into vaping on the first of october with an e9 kit (it was horrible, but started the ball rolling and for that am thankful). Poor battery life and horrible airflow had me looking elsewhere and still using 2 packs a day. It was quickly replaced with a 4081 kit. Was better than e9, but the analogs still called. At the end of november started lurking on ecf, never registered, just read. Two kits stuck out most, the 510 and the kr808. A certain forum stuck out more though... On the 18th of december was back at using 2 packs a day and had given up on the 4081, on the 21st ordered two kits from recomended vendors here. Won't mention where the 510 came from (which didn't arrive until after xmas), but the V4L kit was supposed to arrive on the 23rd according to USPS. Had a very long conversation with my last newport, figured if neither of these two kits worked would be on them for life. The want to quit was there, the addiction to nicotine overcame that at every turn. When you're on the patch, chewing the gum, and still smoking you have a problem. At 6:38pm when I got home there was the V4L kit just as tracking had said. My first combo was a VK manual regular with a cool cart prefill of nuport. It was good, but there was something off. Still, it was more satisfying than any of my previous kits. On my next car ride decided to try the pt with nuport wow. What else can I say about nuport wow than it's not only the flavor that got me off analogs, but keeps me off to this day. The 510 kit arrived, the good that came from it was it inspired me to continue to test any hardware I could get my hands on....

9 days later joined V4L's forum. Saying this place and the people here have been just as important as the hardware is a true understatement. It would take way too long to mention everyone by name, and fear leaving anyone out, so hopefully this will do- Thank you everyone here for all you do. The help, laughs, friendship, and just all around greatness of the people in here makes this place what it is. 3 names do need some special attention. Ms. Mary Kay- the den mother to this group. You may not post as much as you used to, but you have a special place in my heart. Ms. Keyzy- you are an inspiration to us all. You have faced adversity with a smile and still provide all the warmth you always have despite it. You are one of kind. SnowDragon sir- what else can I say? You have been my mentor, my best friend, sounding board, list goes on forever. When Loki was injured you included a message to him in every video you made during that time period, you have no idea how much that meant to me and my wife. I'm proud to say I'm part of the 2011 class that features some of the greatest people on ecf (Ms. Keelalagirl, Ms. Jbmcdan looking your way). After a year I've tried so many other batts, so many other versions of "newport" (none match up to nuport wow, trust me), yet at the end of the day still using a wow carto filled with nuport wow, only now on king diamond batts. Can't say thank you enough to everyone at V4L. Vaporcon is an experience I will never forget, getting to meet 4 of the great people who work for this company in person was simply amazing. Who they are here, is who they are. Can't say thank you enough to everyone, the fact you all have put up with me for a year, and all the support you've given means more than anything.

365 days later another kit arrived from V4L, some things never change...

Sorry to have missed this on the 23rd. Congrats Mr. Morandir and thank you for the time you have spent helping people who are new to the community get a better understanding of what is available to them. Currently I am working on helping 2 people put together diamond sets from V4L and I am using information regarding those batteries in your posts to help them understand the differences in the batteries that are offered. Thank you *tipshat*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread