1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Where to buy e-liquid in Northern Va/DC Metro area

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by nikosm, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nikosm

nikosm Full Member

I don't know of any stores that sell e-liquid in NoVa/DC and would love to find one so I don't always have to do mail order, esp. when I forget to and run out. I appreciate any recommendations, thanks!:)

2. ime5000

ime5000 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

closest one i know of is frostburg (hour and 30mins from frederick, md) its the vapor room

3. tdt560

tdt560 Full Member Verified Member

I live in the same area and there isn't any out here that I have found. You can check vaporsearchusa.com but most of those are in the Richmond area. Let me know if you find any and I will do the same.

4. nikosm

nikosm Full Member

Thanks! Frostburg and Richmond are pretty far from where I live. I'm surprised that nobody has opened a store in DC or NoVa yet. I think there would be a huge market for e-cigs since you can't smoke in many places around here and folks are pretty well educated and would welcome an alternative to smoking or quitting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.