Where to buy flavor concentrates from in Bukharest Romania?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdaddi

Mar 19, 2017
Nasr City, Cairo - Egypt
Hi all,

A friend of mine is going on a business trip to Bukharest Romania in less than a month from now, and is happy to carry a few flavor shots on him on his way back to Egypt for me.

Considering the price difference, I'm strongly considering stocking up on flavor concentrates from Romania.

On a quick check online, I came across a Romanian website with the name VapeBar, with prices almost 50% less than the prices in Egypt. Haven't checked completely yet but hoping they offer credit card payments.

My question is related to whether anyone around here is familiar with the vape stores in Bukharest that offer online credit card payment and potentially cheaper than the prices in VapeBar.

Appreciate your help!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Echooooo!

I'm guessing a lot of people have read the post but don't know how to help.

I looked up the prices of VapeBar (a week ago) and they were a little more expensive by EU standards, but not enough to stop shopping there :)

I think you should go for it if it's 50% cheaper for you.

Reactions: Bigdaddi

Bigdaddi

Mar 19, 2017
Nasr City, Cairo - Egypt
I'm guessing a lot of people have read the post but don't know how to help.

I looked up the prices of VapeBar (a week ago) and they were a little more expensive by EU standards, but not enough to stop shopping there :)

I think you should go for it if it's 50% cheaper for you.

That's really nice of you @djsvapour many thanks for that. Truly appreciate the effort [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
@djsvapour sorry quick question since you've gone through your findings. How much more expensive (in%) are the prices in VapeBar by EU standards?

Flavourart is about a little under 20% more expensive.
Inawera is 30% more expensive.

In reality, when you consider the amount of liquid you can make, it's not worth the brain time :)

I buy Inawera from Poland (direct). It's cheaper but you need to buy a minimum of 6-8 bottles at a time to cover the postage costs from Poland. If I want 2-4 bottles, I buy in the UK.

Flavor apprentice is cheap in the UK - I buy in 30ml bottles. It's more the price I would expect from the shop you found.

Half price for you is half price. I'd take the deal. :)

Reactions: Bigdaddi

Bigdaddi

Mar 19, 2017
Nasr City, Cairo - Egypt
Can you order online for international shipping? Would open up a whole world of price and flavour options...

Wish I was able to. I wouldn't have even considered buying any flavors from abroad through a friend by physically being there if that was the case. Unfortunately customs over here aren't very friendly when it comes to passing liquid materials ordered from abroad via online shopping.

Reactions: JoeMischief

Bigdaddi

Mar 19, 2017
Nasr City, Cairo - Egypt
Flavourart is about a little under 20% more expensive.
Inawera is 30% more expensive.

In reality, when you consider the amount of liquid you can make, it's not worth the brain time :)

I buy Inawera from Poland (direct). It's cheaper but you need to buy a minimum of 6-8 bottles at a time to cover the postage costs from Poland. If I want 2-4 bottles, I buy in the UK.

Flavor apprentice is cheap in the UK - I buy in 30ml bottles. It's more the price I would expect from the shop you found.

Half price for you is half price. I'd take the deal. :)
Thanks a lot @djsvapour truly appreciated.

Reactions: djsvapour

JoeMischief

Apr 21, 2017
Southsea
Wish I was able to. I wouldn't have even considered buying any flavors from abroad through a friend by physically being there if that was the case. Unfortunately customs over here aren't very friendly when it comes to passing liquid materials ordered from abroad via online shopping.

I figured as much but I was just being hopeful. I just keep coming across a lot of stuff that particularly as a vaper makes me feel very lucky to be here in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread