Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
hey, I'm keen in getting a vaporizer but i live in singapore. Do you mind helping me?
Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG. You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors ECF forum posts. It's all explained in one of the "Newbe Q&A" stickies.

Regarding purchasing across the causeway <= link

Azumi

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2015
went oversea last week n shocked that upon arrival at changi airport, there was a security check right after u came out from the plane (even before immigration check and luggage claim) where they scan all ur hand carry items and yourself. ive never experienced this before, even during my trip a month ago.

luckily i am a good citizen but i figured that it's gonna be difficult for those bringing in even a pack of cigarette.

rustl3r

Aug 1, 2015
U just brought back a 2011 post from its grave... kanger subox starter, ipv2, snow wolf and many more.. the shops will know what to recommend u.. just give them your budget.. please note, that bringing in such items into sg is prohibited and its a crime. Do it at your own risk..
Thks for the reply, understand the risk

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hi, new here. Wanted to try long ago but a bit sceptical. Understand there is no way to get locally, nearest is cross the causeway. Any pro can advise on what to get for newbie.
My post to new SG Members

Start a new thread (here in "New Members") asking for advise on a new setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread