Where to get the best E-Juice

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Lethal-Dose, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethal-Dose

Lethal-Dose Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello im here to ask for a somewhat list of best top vender that sell good juice.
    And please post your (mg / pg/vg mixes)
    I mostly use 12mg with 50/50 or 60/40

2. OhmMonk

OhmMonk Full Member

Try searching Mt Baker Vapor.

You can specify exactly how you like your mix on the order. Including PV/VG mix and Nicoteen base.

Well worth a look.

OhmMonk

3. Lethal-Dose

Lethal-Dose Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I bought a lot of juices of MBV. Just looking for more places that the "pros" use or in general places that have a big choice on fruity juices.

4. ShariR

ShariR Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have been vaping for 3 1/2 months. I have not found MBV juices to be to my taste. I prefer Ahlusion, The Plume Room and Nitelite Vapor. Here is a thread for some favorite vendors.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/304212-top-5-vendors-e-liquid.html

Read through this thread and you will see a pattern of certain vendors who keep popping up as a must try. This is where I would look to for samples to try.

5. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Agreed.... I order mine 80/20 with 24mg Nicotine for now.

6. Taylor7617

Taylor7617 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Best...............this is dependent on the personal taste preference, how long you been off analogs, tank, wicking material, device, power applied (volts or watts), juice ingredients, mix percentage, etc, etc etc.

Do alot of searching and reading threads here or specifically in the eLiquid section. Also google review sites such as All the Juices or vapesorter.com and I'm sure there are others.

7. dice57

dice57 PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The best is what I mix up in the lab. I mix at 80% VG, 12mg nic, and 7-12% flavor, depending on my recipe. I got tired of play Juice Roulette and cut out the middleman. DIY is the way for me.

8. KrisRich

KrisRich Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I would suggest VIRGIN VAPORS as I just received their Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake and it has this gourmetccoffee and creaminess to it that is exactly what a great cup of coffee blended with cream and the slightest sweetness would taste like. Its 12mg and 100% organic and 100% VG. Its my first all vg vape, but I would put this bad boy on the top of your wishlist.Serously.

9. DavidCheok

DavidCheok Full Member

House of liquids. Google them. UK manufacturer. Their virginia prime is the best tobacco around.

10. Hauskhat

Hauskhat Full Member

I love Janty. They are expensive, and not what they used to be, but they really know what they are doing, they've been around for a long time.

11. avmarenco

avmarenco New Member

12. wharr

wharr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bigbang ecigs have awesome juices. I use 70/30 12mg They have an Apple caramel that is off the chain as well as a juice called alien piss and many more. I have several of their juices.check out their website. Priced very reasonable.

13. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

14. notwithnsa

notwithnsa Full Member

I'm so happy I went the DIY route. Here are my favorite recipes. Most of them came from this awesome site!

Chocolate
    It's 15mls a 50/50 mix @ 18mgs.
    TPA Milk Chocolate-5% .5 ml
    Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie-5% : 15 Drops
    Capella Milk Chocolate Toffee-4% : 12 Drops
    TPA Vanallin (10% PG) .2 mls
    Capella Butter-2% 6 Drops
    Ethyl Maltol-2% 6 Drops

Dragon's Blood (All flavorings are TFA)
    Base - 79% (80% VG / 20% PG)
    Dragonfruit - 10%
    Strawberry - 4%
    Bavarian Cream - 2%
    Sweet Cream - 1%
    Vanilla Swirl - 3%
    Ethyl Maltol - 1%

Boba's Clone
    Black and Mile Plus 40.0%
    Cinnamon Danish Swirl 20.0%
    Almond oil 20.0%
    Coconut 7.1%
    Graham Cracker 7.1%
    Vinegar 5.8%

15. Yutraya

Yutraya Full Member

heathers heavenly and vapedudes are where i get mine. i still get my menthol from Smokeless Image, theyre all a little pricey, but great juice.

16. cr34npc

cr34npc Full Member

Im planning on ordering a couple flavors from kalamazoo vapor shop, they have some nice reviews. Really want to try their swamp water

17. HawaiiVPR

HawaiiVPR Moved On Verified Member

"Best e-Juice" is highly subjective, sort of like asking what is the best dish at the best restaurant would be. Would be more informative if people could post a more descriptive reasoning behind their choice of "best" juice.

For myself, my vendor of choice is VapingUSA.com

My top picks in flavor there is green apple, grape, watermelon (actually, it tastes like a melona bar) and strawberry all at 100% VG, 6% nicotine. I just order two 30ml bottles now, one with 12% and the other at 0% and just put them together since 12% and 0% is the lowest option.

Most of all their juices come in clear liquid, not much, if any dye seem to be used here. I like their line because there is no chemical or soapy aftertaste, flavoring is on the milder side too. The best way I can describe the vapor taste is "very clean." Liquids have great aroma and produces lots of vapor. Most importantly, their e-liquids DO NOT react with any plastic/polycarbonate tanks.

Spearmint is also another flavor I like, but I use more as a topper/additive to give some of the other flavors a bit of a sweet minty flavor. The color of spearmint is more on the lighter yellow tint, similar to strawberry.

Peppermint has a stronger, sharper mint flavor, sort of like an altoid, but not sweet like the spearmint. Liquid is clear.

Vaping straight spearmint or peppermint is way to strong for my taste, probably ideal if you were a former Newport or Kool smoker, I think it would blend very well with their tobacco line.

18. TomP

TomP Full Member

I've tried a few small vendors and didn't care for juices or customer service. I've been very happy with both at Halo.

19. dcshoeco

dcshoeco Full Member

20. sigtausteve

sigtausteve Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Alien visions bobas bounty. 100vg is how it comes. Awesome vape. HVe been dripping it and putting it into a carto. My ADV. Also check out some juice from the vapor chef. Good selections and decently priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.