Where to get the best E-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

co18

Sep 16, 2013
Philadelphia
Johnson Creek is by far my favorite juice company. You should look into their procedures for creating their juice - it's really what everybody should be doing. They are setting the bar high, and come FDA regulation time I think they will be one of the industry leaders (the 'Marlboro' of e-juice), especially as this industry continues to grow.

A WORD OF CAUTION!!!!
I used their Red Oak line exclusively for the first few months I was vaping (100% VG) and I can say it DESTROYED my atomizers. I don't know how some people out there talk about this like it doesn't happen - they must have different experiences... but I know, for certain, that using 100% VG juice absolutely ended my atomizers. For some reason I thought I needed to stick with 100% VG, but it simply was destroying every atomizer after a couple of days (2 weeks TOPS) of heavy vaping. Now I use the PG juices, and I am extremely satisfied. Never going 100% VG again; I think the PG blends they use at JC are 70:30 PG:VG, which is ideal for atomizer life and vapor production.

Anyways - JC juices are phenomenal. I'd strongly suggest getting some Autumn Crisp - caramel-deliciousness, I love it. I also use their chocolate truffle and merango a lot (merango = strawberry). I've recently realized I'm not so into tobacco flavors, so I stick with heavy, thicker flavored juices, and I've been very happy with the products I get from JC. Oh, and mint truffle is great too. I stick with 1.8% nicotine (18mg). The cost is a little higher than what you get in other places - but seriously, do a little research on their production methods (they are very active on youtube - interviews with head chemists; tours of the lab; etc) and their standards. They take everything extremely seriously. You'll be impressed!

and no - I don't work for JC. I just love the company. Really wouldn't consider putting anything else into my lungs, knowing their standards.

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
A WORD OF CAUTION!!!!
I used their Red Oak line exclusively for the first few months I was vaping (100% VG) and I can say it DESTROYED my atomizers. I don't know how some people out there talk about this like it doesn't happen - they must have different experiences... but I know, for certain, that using 100% VG juice absolutely ended my atomizers. For some reason I thought I needed to stick with 100% VG, but it simply was destroying every atomizer after a couple of days (2 weeks TOPS) of heavy vaping. Now I use the PG juices, and I am extremely satisfied. Never going 100% VG again; I think the PG blends they use at JC are 70:30 PG:VG, which is ideal for atomizer life and vapor production.

What do mean by "destroyed your atomizers?" As in gunked up badly, or some other reaction? Thanks!

mrhappy

Nov 11, 2013
Virginia
I am fan of JC also. I like tobacco flavors and the Domestic and Tennessee Cured are among the best, and the only ones I have found that do not have a chemical test and I have tried HHV and Halo. They work well in my clearomizer but I have to clean and dry burn after awhile. However, they do kill my eRoll atomizers fairly quickly. Trade off.

Innercitydk

Nov 27, 2013
Denmark
Hello,

I buy all my liquid from Vape Escape. They ship usually within a day or two depending on the time of day the order is placed. They have a discount code system and if you enter "VE10" you get a 10% discount. They have liquids from different manufacturers but I usually buy from the liQua line of juices. As an allday vape I am using liQua apple with 18mg of nicotine. It has a very light taste, not to sweet, so for me that makes a perfect allday vape. VapeEscapes own liquid is made by Hangsen if I am not mistaken. I have bought VEs apple and though it has a very nice taste it gets to sweet for my taste.

Best regards

Last edited:

hjl1984

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 21, 2014
China
www.ecigol.com
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread