Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
The Best...............this is dependent on the personal taste preference, how long you been off analogs, tank, wicking material, device, power applied (volts or watts), juice ingredients, mix percentage, etc, etc etc.

Do alot of searching and reading threads here or specifically in the eLiquid section. Also google review sites such as All the Juices or vapesorter.com and I'm sure there are others.

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I would suggest VIRGIN VAPORS as I just received their Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake and it has this gourmetccoffee and creaminess to it that is exactly what a great cup of coffee blended with cream and the slightest sweetness would taste like. Its 12mg and 100% organic and 100% VG. Its my first all vg vape, but I would put this bad boy on the top of your wishlist.Serously.

I'm so happy I went the DIY route. Here are my favorite recipes. Most of them came from this awesome site!

Chocolate
It's 15mls a 50/50 mix @ 18mgs.
TPA Milk Chocolate-5% .5 ml
Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie-5% : 15 Drops
Capella Milk Chocolate Toffee-4% : 12 Drops
TPA Vanallin (10% PG) .2 mls
Capella Butter-2% 6 Drops
Ethyl Maltol-2% 6 Drops

Dragon's Blood (All flavorings are TFA)
Base - 79% (80% VG / 20% PG)
Dragonfruit - 10%
Strawberry - 4%
Bavarian Cream - 2%
Sweet Cream - 1%
Vanilla Swirl - 3%
Ethyl Maltol - 1%

Boba's Clone
Black and Mile Plus 40.0%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl 20.0%
Almond oil 20.0%
Coconut 7.1%
Graham Cracker 7.1%
Vinegar 5.8%

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
"Best e-Juice" is highly subjective, sort of like asking what is the best dish at the best restaurant would be. Would be more informative if people could post a more descriptive reasoning behind their choice of "best" juice.

For myself, my vendor of choice is VapingUSA.com

My top picks in flavor there is green apple, grape, watermelon (actually, it tastes like a melona bar) and strawberry all at 100% VG, 6% nicotine. I just order two 30ml bottles now, one with 12% and the other at 0% and just put them together since 12% and 0% is the lowest option.

Most of all their juices come in clear liquid, not much, if any dye seem to be used here. I like their line because there is no chemical or soapy aftertaste, flavoring is on the milder side too. The best way I can describe the vapor taste is "very clean." Liquids have great aroma and produces lots of vapor. Most importantly, their e-liquids DO NOT react with any plastic/polycarbonate tanks.

Spearmint is also another flavor I like, but I use more as a topper/additive to give some of the other flavors a bit of a sweet minty flavor. The color of spearmint is more on the lighter yellow tint, similar to strawberry.

Peppermint has a stronger, sharper mint flavor, sort of like an altoid, but not sweet like the spearmint. Liquid is clear.

Vaping straight spearmint or peppermint is way to strong for my taste, probably ideal if you were a former Newport or Kool smoker, I think it would blend very well with their tobacco line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread