Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just received my bottles of the Virus and I must be one of the lucky ones that got a zot.

Zotz were stranded, I accidentally shipped them to my home office instead of the warehouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Zotz were stranded, I accidentally shipped them to my home office instead of the warehouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a262f93289181477f5bf6a8f292c56ac.jpg

wink wink nudge nudge

Charlice

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Why isn't this thread sticky yet?

Kent,
Would you mind grabbing your hunting rifle and visiting your postal hub? When you have their attention politely inquire as to how a shipment status can remain "accepted" for two days and not ship.

Hmmm, mine says it's still in Omaha from the 24th of June. I'm starting to get sad, scared, and desperate for some custard! :cry:
So yes please grab that rifle, and FAST!

Charlice

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2015
Sydney, Australia
They probably just haven't scanned it and put it on a truck instead of a plane and it's going on a little tour...regardless call your post office and set a fire under them to get them to both of you!

Missing juice makes me sad... :cry:
I would but I'm in Australia :( Oh I'm very sad, it's full of custardy goodness and I need it NOW!
It should of gone through at least two other stops by now, one being Dubai. I can imagine it not being scanned at one, but two or more troubles me.
I still like the rifle idea tbh. ;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I would but I'm in Australia :( Oh I'm very sad, it's full of custardy goodness and I need it NOW!
It should of gone through at least two other stops by now, one being Dubai. I can imagine it not being scanned at one, but two or more troubles me.

Yeah being in Oz makes everything slow down. Not because of Australia but because of port snafus. Speedy receiving thoughts coming!! :(

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

USPS First Class International doesn't track point to point. More than likely it has already left the States and is on it's way to you. It can take up to a month, usually sooner, for liquid to arrive in Australia. First Class International is truly snail mail. Either way, I am sure the liquid will arrive to your door. It's just gonna be a little tardy, but hey, extra steep time, right?

Charlice

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2015
Sydney, Australia
USPS First Class International doesn't track point to point. More than likely it has already left the States and is on it's way to you. It can take up to a month, usually sooner, for liquid to arrive in Australia. First Class International is truly snail mail. Either way, I am sure the liquid will arrive to your door. It's just gonna be a little tardy, but hey, extra steep time, right?

It's never taken a month and it has always tracked point to point, that being said I'm sure you're right. It's actually quite fast from Omaha to here. I boggled at it going through Dubai but it sure is speedy.
The last order actually took less time to get from the US to Australia, than it did to get from here to me lol. Oh Australia Post, got to love it.

I have to admit I hate waiting for post. I guess I'm not alone there.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
USPS is holding my Virus hostage I think. Or my mailman vaped it all. Been in a holding pattern since friday saying he delivered it Yada Yada then I called the delivery supervisor to see if she could find it and poof tracking says "delivered, left on front porch" BUT.... it wasn't! It better be in the box today or I'm gonna flip out.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Australia can take up to a month if its first class!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
USPS is holding my Virus hostage I think. Or my mailman vaped it all. Been in a holding pattern since friday saying he delivered it Yada Yada then I called the delivery supervisor to see if she could find it and poof tracking says "delivered, left on front porch" BUT.... it wasn't! It better be in the box today or I'm gonna flip out.

Contact customer service if we can help, we will!~ Liked this post because I read it, not because I like it - obviously. Argh!~

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Contact customer service if we can help, we will!~ Liked this post because I read it, not because I like it - obviously. Argh!~
Thanks but I'm trying to keep yall out of it as it really wasn't any of your doing. Nicoticket performed it duties perfectly and shipped the product dang near as soon as I hit the order button and I appreciate it. If only your business sense and practices could be learned by usps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread