Which mod are you vaping with right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2014
Philadelphia
ipv4 topped with velocity rda I got in the mail today. This little atty is actually a flavor and cloud beast like the reviewers said. Not disappointed or given false info. :rickroll:
image.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
When I popped back into this thread, it started me at page 1. Just about 2 years ago, this thread started, and it was amazing to see what people were all stoked about. "I'm using my brand new K101 and a Protank" or "My MVP with an EVOD".

How vaping has changed! I'm only "officially" 16 months in, and already, we have "gigawatts" of power and "micro-ohm" coils..... KGD, Rayon, Silica, Ekowool (which I don't hear much about these days) Kanthal, Titanium, Nickel. Kayfuns, Lemos, Subtanks, Nautiluses - the lists go on and on.

Admittedly, I had to pull the battery on my iPV Mini2 that's been hitting a Kanger Subtank Mini with a 0.8ohm coil on the RBA deck. I picked up my Vamo V6 and plopped MY Protank 2 (of course with the AFC base!) loaded with some DIY Flamingo juice.

The choices we have available to us today are phenomenal. Every whim (currently known) can be indulged in the vaping spectrum.

I :wub: vaping

Reactions: Hitcat44

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
When I popped back into this thread, it started me at page 1. Just about 2 years ago, this thread started, and it was amazing to see what people were all stoked about. "I'm using my brand new K101 and a Protank" or "My MVP with an EVOD".

How vaping has changed! I'm only "officially" 16 months in, and already, we have "gigawatts" of power and "micro-ohm" coils..... KGD, Rayon, Silica, Ekowool (which I don't hear much about these days) Kanthal, Titanium, Nickel. Kayfuns, Lemos, Subtanks, Nautiluses - the lists go on and on.

Admittedly, I had to pull the battery on my iPV Mini2 that's been hitting a Kanger Subtank Mini with a 0.8ohm coil on the RBA deck. I picked up my Vamo V6 and plopped MY Protank 2 (of course with the AFC base!) loaded with some DIY Flamingo juice.

The choices we have available to us today are phenomenal. Every whim (currently known) can be indulged in the vaping spectrum.

I :wub: vaping

Wow that was pretty wild.

Except the Reo's nothing on those pages is still talked about with any excitement these days.

I had to go back to the "olden dayz" recently. Had to set up a MVP and Nautilus mini. The MVP was a decent mod and the Nautilus was my most beloved tank. Now I almost passed out trying to suck any flavor out of that thing. It was my ADV in high nic juice and I couldn't even taste the juice, just muted flavor and nastybutt nic.

On the one hand I say it was good enough for me waaaaay back then but looking back to the low watt/high nic dayz the truf is I struggled with not smoking. That stuff was JUST good enough to keep me a step ahead of cigarettes. Fear of smoking again was never far from my mind.

BTW currently is a Cherry Bomber with Mad Hatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread