• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Which side are you on?

Which are you?

• Zombie

• Zombie Hunter

• Survivor

• Other Living

• Other Dead/Undead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
I guess you'll have to click though. It's the Adrenachrome scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. As your attorney I advise you to open my little shaving kit and then click through. Things get interesting about five minutes in.
I just wanna carve a little z in your forehead.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Pretty sure mace doesn't work on Zombies... Also... why a Z? that something like on the Frighteners were they carved the number of their murder victims on the forehead? have you killed so many people that you moved away from numbers to an Alpha-Numeric format?
We are paraphrasing a scene from fear and loathing in Las Vegas. Why the cruel samoan chose the letter z is a mystery never to be revealed. I have read all Thompsons books and he never explains it.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
you don't need someone (like me) who'd get killed off in the first 30 seconds...

Don't worry about it. I tend to die a few times a day anyhow... and I'm in the top 20 players scorewise. There's just a bunch of humans that stack up into blockades and the zombies can't seem to co-ordinate a counter-attack... Most fights seem to be about 5 or 6 on one in the humans favor.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
yeah, but you left body parts and drippy stuff all over the poll so it's not hard to figure out . :)

zombie-cat.jpg

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
This was actually a hard decision for me to make.

On the one hand, I'm a naturally lazy, greedy, beer-swilling opportunist that would have lots of fun exploring all the freshly "liberated", no-longer-private property available. This puts me squarely in the "other survivor" category.

On the other hand, I love to play with large caliber automatic weapons, explosives, fire, and causing mayhem with various military tracked vehicles (or any vehicle, really). This draws me towards the "Zombie Hunter" camp.

In the end, I chose Zombie Hunter. I think you would have to be a good Hunter to enjoy all of the sudden opportunities available, AND keep from getting nibbled.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
I think the difference between survivor and hunter is mainly a matter of time spent killing z's. Actively searching and scouting for them = hunter. Just killing enough to get by = hunter. I guess it would be a toss up if you happened to decide on a former military depo as your new home...

Is it wrong that I have multiple zombie plans depending on what type of zombie uprising there is? By wrong, I mean more abnormal that having a zombie escape plan in the first place!

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Ever notice most if not all of the survivors are dead in the sequel?
Hunters though, they come back. Besides what else does a person have to do for fun in a zombified world?:D

Drive around in exotic cars with your dog and talk to mannequins? :facepalm:
Sorry, just had to vent at Willy's performance in I am Legend...

One of the better examples of a pass time included Celebrity look-a-likes though. May not be a good idea if the zombies are of the 'overly sensitive hearing which leads to mobbing' type though. You can outrun one but not thousands if they're centering in on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread