• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Which side are you on?

Which are you?

• Zombie

• Zombie Hunter

• Survivor

• Other Living

• Other Dead/Undead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
20070820-stargate-atlantis.jpg

You'll be in charge of this. Pretty good trade-up, if you ask me.:)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
There are GOBS of military installations in the Pacific NW! If I happen to be in that part of the country on Z-Day, just stick with me: We'll be visiting some of them. :laugh:

ya...like the one I live near.....this one aught to be a boatload of fun when she blows,...................
The U.S. Army Chemical Materials Agency (CMA) - Umatilla, OR

umatilla.jpg

nothing like driving down the highway and instead of the usual "food,lodging" signs you have contingency escape route signs :)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
It looks as if that blows, the escape routes will be as helpful as putting your head under the desk during a nuclear attack.

I live about 40 minutes from this Chemical weapons incinerator stopped after cooling system overheats | al.com.

On the bright side, they store lots of other things that might be helpful come the zombie apocalypse- assuming i could get there, get in, and use them without blowing myself up. Good thing I checked "other dead" in the poll.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
dammit CES I'm trying to catch up on a weeks worth of inattention to my social group/tribe...now I have to back track! hehehe

It looks as if that blows, the escape routes will be as helpful as putting your head under the desk during a nuclear attack.

my point exactly!!! I was literally LMAO when I first saw that sign!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
oh crap. When you get an unamed character- like a generic science officer- you just know that they're going to die in that episode. Nice knowing ya'll.
LMAO! You're not getting out of it that easily.... I had to go with zombie hunter myself.... Not the real energetic chase 'em down type... but give me a good spot and a rifle... I've got your back there, doc... ;)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
thanks- I'll need it. I'm "other dead" since, just like the unnamed science officer, I am the one who dies cowering in a corner almost immediately.
Nah... I'm the type to jump into the fray and pull you right out of that corner.... Wasn't always the mild mannered type... Just stay right behind me.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread