Which tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodless2010

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2015
Okay so I'm planning on buying a Nemesis Mechanical Mod case, and some 18650 batteries + charger to go with it. But the next thing I need to do for my setup is get a tank. I'm unsure which one to get, I want one that will fit nicely that wont be too small and also wont have any overhang on the battery, I'm not looking for any DIY coil builds ones, I just want a normal tank I can use. Thanks!

Edit; I took a look at the Kangertech GeniTank mega, and they have very similar dimensions and I'm wondering if this would be a good choice as it's well within my price range

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The width of the Nemesis is 22mm, so with Kanger tanks (non-subohm stuff):

Aerotank Mega: 22mm
KangerTech Aerotank Mega Airflow Control Pyrex Glass Single Cartomizer - 3.8ml

GeniTank Mega: 22mm which you mention

KangerTech Genitank Mega Cartomizer with New Airflow Control Valve, 3.8ml

These are virtually the same except the GeniTanks are chrome plated copper and the AeroTanks are stainless steel. Both have the upgraded air control and upgrade dual coils.. these:

Upgraded Replacement Dual Coil Unit for KangerTech Cartomizers 5pc

You can get them many places but heaven gifts often have a fuller explanation :- )

If you want to go smaller diameter - 18.5mm, then the regular GeniTank or the AeroTank V2 are your choices along the same lines.

Of course there are other than Kanger but those are the ones with which I am the most familiar. I also have the Eleaf GS Air tanks (16mm) and they are also good and less $$, but plan on getting the GS Air-M (19mm) tanks in my next purchase.

Eleaf GS-Air Atomizer

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I like and use and would also recommend the tankomizers that Kent listed above (my favorite ones are Kanger Aerotank, Emow Mega and Eleaf GS Air M), but all those tanks use dual coils, and dual coils need a little more oomph than 3.7v. I don't own any mechanical mods, so I just assume that your Nemesis can only output 3.7v (without a kick).

Is there any particular reason you want a mech? Have you considered getting a regulated mod, like an iStick 30 or Heatvape Defender, or Innokin 20? Those would be much more suitable for dual coil tankomizers.

Anyway, I prefer my dual coils at 4.0-4.4v, generally.

If your battery can only output 3.7v, I'd recommend a single-coil tankomizer like ProTank 2.

Good luck!

rum87mage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
United States
Orchid V3 Styled Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
$10.30 Orchid V3 Styled Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2.5-3.0ml / stainless steel + PC tank at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
10 bucks easy to build dual coil builds on
its 3 mil tank and same size as the nim using it right now taste great and 10 bucks i mean wtf there are parts u can get to make the tank bigger and the v7 is dual top fill i just havent used it so can say its good or bad
$16.19 Nemesis Styled Mechanical Mod (Mixed Edition) - 18350 / 18500 / 18650 mod at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

takes about 1 month to get though if you live in the usa but the 2 i linked is my main mod and i have quite a few there solid and really well made clones

$15.61 Authentic GeniTank Mega Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer - 3.5ml / 1.8ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
15 bucks i have this to its a great tank but the buying heads gets old quick when you can buy a 100 foot of wire from kidney puncher for like 5-10 bucks and rebuild for years if your not in a hurry to get the stuff next week its a great place to buy from just takes a while to get the stuff because of customs in the usa but every thing has free shipping there

Last edited:

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
You might look at the Trophy Tank at Madvapes.com. It's very similar to a ProTank 2, even uses the same coils. It's a single bottom coil and the coils are easy to get and fairly cheap. I got the coils I use from clonecores.com.

I have one that I've been using over 8 months now. I've never had an issue with it.

Reactions: Kent C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread